Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Hero Tokens
Hey, I hope I'm in the right place here for my question.

I just discovered the "Hero Tokens" option in the settings on the website and are curious how they work.
How to apply them is stated clearly in the settings itself, but I have no idea where I got mine from and how to get them in general. I suppose a token will be lost, when it gets used by, for instance, changing hero class.
I believe when the 4 new heroes, Juggernaught, Hoplite, Repeater and the archer hero class (I forgot what it was.) they reset everyones heroes so those who wanted to could try out the new classes... as I believe that was also when hero locked items were introduced, so some people may have had said an Ailadrodd but were chosen marksmen, after this updated they would not have been able to use Ailadrodd as a Chosen Marksmen, so the developers decided to compensate all characters with a hero token or tokens depending how many heroes they had.

Atleast I believe from memory this is what was the case.

I'm sure if I'm wrong or missed something someone else can fill you in.
Loots - 8
(12-12-2020, 10:31 AM)Jugg Wrote: I believe when the 4 new heroes, Juggernaught, Hoplite, Repeater and the archer hero class (I forgot what it was.) they reset everyones heroes so those who wanted to could try out the new classes... as I believe that was also when hero locked items were introduced, so some people may have had said an Ailadrodd but were chosen marksmen, after this updated they would not have been able to use Ailadrodd as a Chosen Marksmen, so the developers decided to compensate all characters with a hero token or tokens depending how many heroes they had.

Atleast I believe from memory this is what was the case.

I'm sure if I'm wrong or missed something someone else can fill you in.

Ah ok, that makes sense to me.
Thanks!
just a short addendum, all infantry or crossbow hero characters you had recieved one free hero token at that date, because equipment that already has been looted beforehand switched to the newer classes (Defender Armor, Ailadrodd), as for the other classes, equipment wasn't available before.