Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: How do I Install the update when website doesn't let me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
60.00%
3 60.00%
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Cannot install NI 0.4.8
Hey guys I have been having this problem for a while now, I have been going on the website www.Nordinvasion.com and trying to install the latest update, but for some reason whenever I clikc the button, it just sits there saying "Waiting for NordInvasion." I have tried different browsers, refreshing and i still just get the same thing, I really enjoy the mod and would love to start playing it again.
If anybody could tell me what to do I would appreciate it very much.
Oh yeah, and I forgot to add that I also re-installed Google Chrome and got the same results.
What happens if you right-click the "Download Latest" button and click "Save link as..."?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Try this mirror I guess.
The right click and saving link as did not work for me, but the mirror did, thank you guys so much for the help, I appreciate it.
Well now that it has finished donwloading I have ran into another problem, when I extract it, it comes up with two errors for winRar
1:C:/Users/MyName/Downloads/NordInvasion_0.4.8(3).rar: CRC failed in NordInvasion/Textures/milanese_armour_specular.dds. The file is corrupt
2:C:/Users/MyName/Downloads/NordInvasion_0.4.8(3).rar: Unexpected end of archive
These are WinRar Diagnostic messages.