Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea on Cavalry Mode Implementation (Pikeman)
Right at the Moment, every Class can be used pretty good on Cav, with the exception of Pikeman. Most Weapons are either unusable on horseback or only for thrusting.

Here's what i'd recommend:
Pikes like Jormungandr, Sarissa... are used like either a lance or are able to be used as 2handed thrusting weapons.
Halberds like Dragon Halberd, Mangler are used like a 2h Sword or a Glaive.
Spears like Dragon Spear or Elegy are used like a regular Spear with the Shields currently usable for Pikeman

Right now Elegy can only be used like a 2h thrusting spear, Ebonwood Pike won't be usable on Horseback and Weapons like Dragon Halberds can only be used like a Spear, making Pikeman an inferior Class compared to regular Classes which will just use Lances.

Using Pikes as lances might be considered Overpowered yet it would give Pikeman a chance to get a good place along the Other classes. Infantry excels at killing short ranged Infantry, Archers at  killing ranged Horsemen, Crossbow for killing Bosses and Pikeman would be able to lance the W12 Minions (Ulfric the mightys Spear and Shield Minions) with the range-exceeding Pikes. Giving the Pikes lance-ability would make them pretty vulnerable however, because no shield could be wielded.

Halberds generally have longer reach than 2h swords, which would level the field versus the heavy armored infantry knights.

Since throwing angles can't be fixed, this would be an efficient way to make Pikeman have a niche on Cav.

Thank you for coming this far, so what do you think about this Idea of mine?
I've actually played with Naval Glaive and Godwood Lance before (you could argue that this is the best current cavalry equipment on pike if you consider only polearms; you can actually make swing attacks with the glaive). And let me tell you, it was underwhelming. In most cases you deal a lot less damage than a legionnaire with a 1-hander. And of course you die more quickly.

That is to say that I don't think a buff to the pike class for cavalry would hurt. Even if you allowed them to use all the weapons on horseback pikemen would still have to deal with the fact that they get 1-hit by almost everything (and have no shield most of the time which does make a difference).

So to conclude: I agree with your suggestion.