Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report SEF_Marvin
Dear NI Admin,
Sry that i must waste your time but SEF_Marvin bought my barell and told me , that i have 2 days to make the deal back if i dont like...
We Traded Today but yet i want it back and he sayed he would not give back...
(German Admin could be helpful because the screenshoots are in german ) Tongue
That was the Trade what he offerd and my barell: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=127849951

Now comes the screens were stand that i have 2 days time Wink
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...73A2073DF/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...5E9F90034/

Hope i get my barell back..

sincerely boss11

Takeo: you never stalk my profile?
boss11: nah Big Grin should i haha^^
Takeo: yeah you punk
boss11: you near my window and look at me or
Takeo: not just looking
We agreed,that he can get his barrel back,if he dont like the Snake Spear,10 min later he wrote to me that his friend said that the deal was not good,and he wrote that he really likes the Snake Spear,I told him that I only give the barrel back if he dont like the Snake Spear(he wrote he likes it) and to that he wrote: I only tested it on Normal Mode,but on Hard Mode its shit.

Im not willing to trade the barrel back,and I dont know why he report me.

Thank you for your time.

Marvin

EDIT:
I just found that,what he said to me:

boss11: lol mein kumepl meint der deal war scheise :/ würde ihn gerne wiede rback amchen..^^
boss11: sryTongue aber die snake speer is geil den will ich mal Big Grin
boss11: und du ahst vorher die 50 sw vergessen^^    -----not right,look at his first screenshot-----
boss11: hallo..?
Marvin(SEF): du kannst nich umtauschen weil iwer meint der deal wär schlecht,nur wenn du den snake spear nicht wolltest
Marvin(SEF): aber den findest du ja gut
boss11: ne ich aknn umtauschen wenn das offer mir net egfällt und der speer is auch net was er is hab ncohmal auf hard getestet sry :/
Marvin(SEF): troll,das hättest du dir 10min früher überlegen müssen
boss11: jo wusste ja net wie der ist sry :/
Marvin(SEF): boss11: sryTongue aber die snake speer is geil den will ich mal Big Grin
boss11: jo da war ich auf normal aber auf hard dauckt er doch net so viel sry
boss11: würde gerne die barell wiede rhaben sry
Marvin(SEF): boss11: sryTongue aber die snake speer is geil den will ich mal Big Grin
boss11: jo irgendwann wnen cih wiede rauf piekman geh aber net jetzt!
Marvin(SEF): ich werd auf jeden fall nich zurück tauschen weil deinem kumpel meint das der deal schlecht ist
boss11: ne net wegen demnur er meinte s wäre mehr drinne udn cih ahbe gemerkt der deal passt net zu mir ( der speer) also trade zurück das war der deal loool

Und wenn ein deutscher Admin das liest:
Erst ging es darum,dass er den Snake Spear ausleihen wollte,um ihn zu testen(sein erster screenshot),ich sagte,dass ich eine gegenleistung solange wollte,er hatte leider nur 30k und 14 HM.Also schlug ich vo,r den deal mit dem Barrel zu machen,und er kann zurück tauschen,wenn er den Snake Spear nicht mag,er mag ihn  aber.(boss11: sryTongue aber die snake speer is geil den will ich mal Big Grin)
Marvin5762:Legionaire/Trained Rider
Marvin5763:Master Peltast/Novice Rider
Marvin5764:Chosen Marksman
Marvin5765:Sniper

House Crafting Support Lvl 13
Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Legendary Loots:/
Player since June 2012
Would any admin please take care about this? He started offering the barrel even though it is mine...
Well,I bought it,and I dont see any reason to not offer it for something else.

Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Player since June 2012
But you agreed to the fact that I could get my barrel back. Now you try to break our contract. I want an admin to take care of this because this is against the trading rules. If you now offer the barrel that isnt yours until an admin says so, you just make thinks worse.
That was against the trading rules? I dont know something about that,and I agreed that you could get your barrel back,if you dont like the Snake Spear,but you wrote to me you like it.

Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Player since June 2012
So all your arguments are just based on the fact that I said "I like the spear" once? You gave me 2(!) days to test it and I decided that I dont like it after some testing. You HAVE to give back the barrel because I HAD time to test it and decided not to take it. You agreed to that point!
And theyre based on that that your friend said that you could get more for it,AND look at the screenshots,there I never agreed to something about that.

Alchemy Lvl 15
Blacksmith Lvl 12

Player since June 2012
Boss11, if you have more screenshots from steam after this "boss: and i have 2 days to change it back?" , please post it.
(17-02-2013, 04:55 PM)boss11 link Wrote: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...73A2073DF/
boss11: then you have bad luck Tongue just kidding
marivn: you have no money?
boss: 30k and 14 hm
marvin: we could also do the deal with the barrel, and if you don't like it we can trade back
boss that means: 100hm ...
boss: then yes

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...5E9F90034/
marvin: no
boss: but than the offer would be lower than with the heavy cade
marvin: or 20 hm less and 50 sw more
boss: :/ than 1.08 and 100hm last deal and how long do i have time to change it back?
marvin: 1.07
boss: 1.075
boss: and i have 2 days to change it back?

[quote author=Marvin link=topic=10237.msg83691#msg83691 date=1361120599]
boss11: lol mein kumepl meint der deal war scheise :/ würde ihn gerne wiede rback amchen..^^
-lol my friend thinks that the deal is not good(shit) :/ i'd like to trade back

boss11: sryTongue aber die snake speer is geil den will ich mal Big Grin
- sorry Tongue but the snake spear is awesome, i'd like it once Big Grin

boss11: und du ahst vorher die 50 sw vergessen^^    -----not right,look at his first screenshot-----
- and you have forgot about the 50sw

boss11: hallo..?
- hello..?

Marvin(SEF): du kannst nich umtauschen weil iwer meint der deal wär schlecht,nur wenn du den snake spear nicht wolltest
- you can't trade back just because someone thought the deal was bad, only if you don't want the snake spear

Marvin(SEF): aber den findest du ja gut
- but you like it

boss11: ne ich aknn umtauschen wenn das offer mir net egfällt und der speer is auch net was er is hab ncohmal auf hard getestet sry :/
- no, i can trade back if i don't like the offer and the snake spear is not as good, i tried it on a hard server sry :/

Marvin(SEF): troll,das hättest du dir 10min früher überlegen müssen
- troll, you should have thought of that 10min earlier

boss11: jo wusste ja net wie der ist sry :/
- i didn't know how [bad] it (the spear) is

- boss11: sry Tongue but the snake spear is awesome, i'd like it once Big Grin

boss11: jo da war ich auf normal aber auf hard dauckt er doch net so viel sry
- there i were on a normal server but on a hard server he isn't much of a use

boss11: würde gerne die barell wiede rhaben sry
- i'd like to have the barrel back

- boss11: sry Tongue but the snake spear is awesome, i'd like it once Big Grin
boss11: jo irgendwann wnen cih wiede rauf piekman geh aber net jetzt!
-
Marvin(SEF): ich werd auf jeden fall nich zurück tauschen weil deinem kumpel meint das der deal schlecht ist
- i'd definately not trade back because your friend thinks it is a bad deal

boss11: ne net wegen demnur er meinte s wäre mehr drinne udn cih ahbe gemerkt der deal passt net zu mir ( der speer) also trade zurück das war der deal loool
-no not because of him, he think i could get more and i realized that i don't like the spear, so trade back that was the deal loool
[/quote]