Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Peasant buff?
Was there some massive boost to peasant HP and damage that I didn't know about? Because they seem tougher than usual.

Or maybe my small pony just negates all of my usual abilities. That little thing is a deathtrap.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
(13-11-2011, 10:18 PM)jaaash link Wrote: Was there some massive boost to peasant HP and damage that I didn't know about? Because they seem tougher than usual.

Or maybe my small pony just negates all of my usual abilities. That little thing is a deathtrap.

You need some swag with that pony.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
No I agree with you jaash, i used to one shot them with my bow but now it takes two. Also they do more damage with their punches and i often can't swing back.
Yeah. I think, too, that being on a pony with 0 riding probably hurts me, too. Although I really shouldn't be getting destroyed so quickly- I'm heavy infantry with the best armor on.

-edit-

Just got out on foot and was fighting some people. Whatever recent tweak happened has made me super weak. I can't 1 shot or 2 shot anything above a peasant- and those I mostly 2 shot. As a heavy infantry on foot (pony died).

Something is pretty wrong/weirdly tuned.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
The latest patch fixed a bug where everyone had max stats, so infact before everyone was massively OP which might explain why it was so easy for everyone. This is not the case anymore Smile
OH NOES WE ARE NOT OP

HA HA BLACK PEOPLE
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Wait, what?
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
(14-11-2011, 04:30 PM)jaaash link Wrote: Wait, what?

Yea, im not sure what just happened there either. Anyway, back to topic= this now means we can start tweaking stats for the different levels now it seems to actually make a difference. I'll have a play around tonight, im thinking of increasing the recruit base skills for starters.
So you're saying the players had max stats beforehand?
(14-11-2011, 07:47 PM)Dughan link Wrote: So you're saying the players had max stats beforehand?

Close to, or at least HIGHLY buffed over the stats that were shown on the website, yea.