Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A DB Member
So yesterday and today I joined the same server as DB_Usually and he tells me "Dont join with your shitbow" and after I join anyways he decides to leave the server. There is already very low amount of people playing this mod and he is trying to discourage others from playing this mod.

[Image: ea1e75ef3f.png]

As you can see him and his other DB friend left the server after I joined and told him I will play whatever I want. This is not the first time he called my kit shitbow. I joined the same server as him after this one two times because those were the only ones avaliable and he just left one and I left the other one because I could not take his shittalk. There must be done something about this type of behaviour.
Loots:

16/11/2019 - Typhoon (Odin)
20/10/2020 - Mjolnir (Thor)
20/10/2020 - Ruptures (Odin)
I dislike when someone joins a kite run, and wipes it cause they are not able to kill bots in later waves, like you with your Yew Longbow. You joined today, you spawned in, i left. Cause i had no interest in carrying you, and wiping in the end. You could've continued the run, but you left and followed me again, claiming you don't need a carry, why didn't you just continue the run from w9 which i got to? About yesterday, i asked more politely, didn't work, so. Also, how was this the only available server? Were the other ones closed? Were you banned from them? I don't think so.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
(22-06-2021, 12:39 PM)Never Wrote: I dislike when someone joins a kite run, and wipes it cause they are not able to kill bots in later waves, like you with your Yew Longbow. You joined today, you spawned in, i left. Cause i had no interest in carrying you, and wiping in the end. You could've continued the run, but you left and followed me again, claiming you don't need a carry, why didn't you just continue the run from w9 which i got to? About yesterday, i asked more politely, didn't work, so. Also, how was this the only available server? Were the other ones closed? Were you banned from them? I don't think so.

I brought my support kit and it was a hard server anyways. I can kill bots as you could have seen. I dont like playing alone, if I wanted to play alone I would play something else. I joined the server because it had some population. The thing you do is pure disrespectful and it is and will drive people away from this mod. You are in the wrong here.
Loots:

Y'know, when i'm solo/duo kiting, and i ask people who join, if they could let me keep going solo/duo, they usually just join a different server, or even start their own runs. But you have to be the "Special" one and still join, and wipe the run. Just like you did yesterday. Those people who actually play the mod, unlike you, respect that some people want to solo/duo kite. Not all of them, ofcourse, that's why i let them spawn, and continue the run, but i leave myself, yet you decide to just keep following me, cause you perfectly know that it is annoying. If something should be done about my behaviour, something should be done about yours also.
(22-06-2021, 01:46 PM)Never Wrote: Y'know, when i'm solo/duo kiting, and i ask people who join, if they could let me keep going solo/duo, they usually just join a different server, or even start their own runs. But you have to be the "Special" one and still join, and wipe the run. Just like you did yesterday. Those people who actually play the mod, unlike you, respect that some people want to solo/duo kite. Not all of them, ofcourse, that's why i let them spawn, and continue the run, but i leave myself, yet you decide to just keep following me, cause you perfectly know that it is annoying. If something should be done about my behaviour, something should be done about yours also.

I never wiped a run? I did had more kills than your DB friend back yesterday. Stop trying to get on top of the situation, you are the one who did wrong here. Besides you never asked me to leave you just straight told me I have a shitbow, I guess you are the "special" one here.
Loots:

It's not my problem if you don't fully remember yesterday, and it's not my problem if someone joined w12 just like you and had less kills and the run yesterday wiped cause of you bringing your awesome support and not even using it. I'm not going to say sorry for calling your bow shit, if that's what you expect, neither i'll say sorry for leaving the server when you joined, it was your choice to leave it as well and follow me. It was your choice to start talking shit after following me. You are literally causing this and then reporting me, cause i talked shit back to you. You could've just left without talking shit, could've just let me play. But you decided not to, and then decided to report me in the end. Congratz. I'm done talking to you.
Well as the admins can see he is toxic as fuck and I believe that something must be done aganist this.
Loots:

I am toxic? You literally followed me to talk shit to me. Look at your behaviour before judging mine. You had to be dedicated to actually follow me into AU Normal server, and talk shit to me with 300 ping.
whats even the problem in this, just both adjust your behaviours and be nice to each other. Otherwise people will quit the mod cuz this mod is mostly teambased. The servers are public so anyone can join if there is a spot. there are not a lot active players left so as the last active/ semi active players atleast help eachother so we can still have fun in this mod
(22-06-2021, 03:48 PM)Anfernee Wrote: whats even the problem in this, just both adjust your behaviours and be nice to each other. Otherwise people will quit the mod cuz this mod is mostly teambased. The servers are public so anyone can join if there is a spot. there are not a lot active players left so as the last active/ semi active players atleast help eachother so we can still have fun in this mod

This is exactly what I am on about.

And to adress Never, yes I did came into that server just to tell you that you will make people leave with your acts.
Loots: