Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

port assault spawn
this may have been said already but the bottom spawn on this map is terrible unless you are pikeman or sniper you can't make it especially on veteran pikemen when you have waited ages for a chance at prince then you dont even make it to stairs and veteran bezerkers get you and you die within a minute

you could change it so people only spawn on the top or on the roof but anywhere which actually gives you a chance to get to cades without being killed immediately.
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Multiple ways to avoid this.

1) Don't respawn
2) Place a barrel on the bridge and blow it giving you enough time.
3) Create a shield wall on bridge
4) Let everyone die and make them go to spec, then use a tome, when the coast is clear respawn back safely by selecting swadian army
5) Do not assume that is the only place to barricade
6) Create an outpost for those that spawn down the bottom to go to to fight off the wave and then proceed to the top once a save has been gathered.

It's really not that hard, just need mature people not children to implement basic strategies
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Yes but when you are playing on an ordinary server and no-one is worth more than like 1mill, it becomes very hard for people to run from the bottom spawn to the cading position which everyone uses on normal servers.
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
Quote:Slayer link=topic=10296.msg84136#msg84136 date=1361279161]

1) Don't respawn
2) Place a barrel on the bridge and blow it giving you enough time.
4) Let everyone die and make them go to spec, then use a tome, when the coast is clear respawn back safely by selecting swadian army
5) Do not assume that is the only place to barricade
6) Create an outpost for those that spawn down the bottom to go to to fight off the wave and then proceed to the top once a save has been gathered.

It's really not that hard, just need mature people not children to implement basic strategies

1. why would you not spawn???
2. not everyone has barrels
3. people dont co-operate
4. same problem with barrels and also wraith danger
5. it's best place to cade and where else??
6. a group cannot survive on their own especially on wave 17

they should make the spawn further down maybe near bridge
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

it is possble to survive you jsut have to hide and kill the few attacking you, and to the respawn, you don't have to die at the end of wave 16
except when you are playing with a full server you get cut off by the force coming over the bridge and surrounded by the force behind you and where would you hide when veteran berserkers run a lot faster than most people.
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
and not dieing at wave 16 you just join the game on veteran pikes

*sigh*

1) If your team is good enough you shouldn't have to spawn, as such you are not REQUIRED to spawn, you do not HAVE to spawn, I dont know about you but I would rather have a shielder then an extra strange great sword.

2) I know not everyone has barrels, i'm just suggesting alternatives.

3) Is that my fault people don't cooperate? A good way to make children to cooperate is tell them they aren't going to get their jolly's off your pixelated images spawning each round, in other words, don't do what we say and you don't get anything we drop.

4) I know not everyone has a tome, I'm just suggesting possible alternatives, also a wraith can be countered with a barrel or with hammers/pikemen/cades/archers etc, wraiths can be easily killed, besides, it's only a 1 in 5 chance of spawning them. Hell, even iron maces can knock them over, a 2k weapon, easy as pie.

5) In your opinion it's the best place to cade, hint hint, find other places. Don't go where the children of the community run off to because they can't think of any other place, a good idea is say, we are cading here with the good gear, you can cade there with your gear, you can choose where you want to go.

6) Hell yeah they can, I wouldn't be suggesting it if they couldn't, for one thing, they fight half of the wave, for a second thing, it's not that hard to form a quick shield wall from the people that spawned and run into a corner, if your shields break just hover your mouse over a huscarl shield and when it breaks press f, your character will immediately pick it up before the nords can deal any damage to you, however you need reasonably good ping to get the timing right.

Another alternative is to run and let pikemen throw their jarrids and the archers take out the bezerkers enabling you enough time to go around the boat and under the sewer, by then the main force at the "cade" should have defeated one side and you can safely walk up the steps.

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
The first is silly....  >Sad
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Quote:Slayer link=topic=10296.msg84136#msg84136 date=1361279161]

[...]
[...]
That is nice and easy.
Usually even 1 Shielder is enough to get the respawners the time they need to get back into the fortification.
'Who needs social life if you have double experience?' -yuri