Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Error:Connection to server is lost.
Does it happen continuously?
Pikeman: [LK]Olaf
Commando: [LK]Allelujah
Crossbowman:[LK]ElectricWindGodFist
It happens like 40% times I play. I cannot even suggest a possible cause... Moreover when I try to rejoin it says "Another player with your nickname is already playing" or something similar. Then I try again and it lets me join.
i used to get that. Your best bet is reinstalling the mod
Pikeman: [LK]Olaf
Commando: [LK]Allelujah
Crossbowman:[LK]ElectricWindGodFist
(22-02-2013, 04:46 PM)Lollo link Wrote: Moreover when I try to rejoin it says "Another player with your nickname is already playing" or something similar. Then I try again and it lets me join.

That's because in M&B if you lose connection to server, it takes some time before the client of you in that server also drops out.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Or sever crarshes
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Server doesn't crash and I don't crash (I mean my internet connection), I already redownloaded and reinstalled the game 3 times and it keeps crashing. It's becoming unplayable...
Hmmmm I used to get it playing MM but never as bad as you're saying... I'll scratch my head over this for a while but I'm not sure what we can do Sad

Make sure to have load textures on demand on. Tried doing this stuff?
[Image: 28a9B]
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ok thank you I'll try to follow your instructions Big Grin
No guarantee it will work but it seems that many mods have players crashing like crazy Sad
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I have the same problem since a few weeks, it is unplayable -feels like it happens every ~30min. My Internet connection is fine, other online games like bf3 are running smoothly. I tried already a few things (including hypernomas) nothing helped. I will reinstall my windows this weekend maybe... or next, hopefully this will solve it.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |