Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

no unban? fine
you said you wont unban me (which is fair enough, i understand) but maybe you will let me start again anyway? what if you allow me to buy a new cd key and start a new character, and if i stay out of your radar and not break the rules you will allow me to just keep playing?
bear in mind that if i have been meaning to break the rules i would have got a new cd key and played anyway without asking you for permission. the fact i am asking should be taken as a proof that i have changed my ways and will behave (unlike in the past)

please would you at least think about it?
First off, sorry if I come off as a pest with these posts. I am just trying to get my ban lifted, is all.

Please give me another chance. Christmas is due in 2 weeks and I don't think you need to be this harsh with me anymore. I used to be a troll and I acknowledge that fact and I also accept full responsibility for my past actions.

I understand your position and I kind of know where you are coming from; anyone can claim that they have changed and will never break the rules again, and I am sure you have had plenty of people betray your trust like that, so why should you believe me to be any different, right?
Well I can't give offer you much evidence for that. There is a degree of trust here - and a little bit of risk on your part.

The only way for me to *prove* that I am not making it all up is if you give me a chance and lift my ban. Then you will see that my behaviour doesn't resemble my past behaviour in any way, shape, or form. Not one bit. Like my past and present me were two very different people.

I used to be an absolute idiot and an entitled dickhead, and I am really ashamed of myself. I really am.

It's why I am making this request close to Christmas - it is not an easy decision to make to unban someone who used to behave like that, and I have been hoping that if I make the request this close to Christmas it would make it a little easier for you to give me another shot.

Regards,
Silver_Knife