Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

05.03.2022 Unofficial event
Hi all,

Just over 24 hours and we're gonna do the event. It's going to be 3 hours of madness in Hypers Hell. We will use the (risky) tactic to spawn rape them and will try to have as many runs as we can in the 3 hours that we have. Because of the risky tactic we will probably wipe on some runs, which can happen.

We are looking for 1 RG and we need 8 barrels. We can also switch RG if multiple people have a RG and don't mind to shield some waves.

We will use the barrels for:
Wave 2 - 1
Wave 5 - 1
Wave 8 - 1
Wave 11 - 1 
Wave 12 - 2 
Wave 15 - 2

We have a few cancellations in the last couple of days, so there is still room for people to join if they like. We also have a few maybe's. 

I would like to ask the following people to bring their barrels (and cades of course):
Marc
CzechNorris
Juxius
Antar

NoName and Tofu also have barrels, but they are on maybe for now. The rest can bring tomes / MSK / cades.

Password will be provided via a message on this forum or via Steam (add me Sebas1985 if you prefer Steam). The raffle will take place after the event, where one of the participants will win a prize.

Happy hunting tomorrow and let's hope we will have some legendary drops during the runs!
(04-03-2022, 09:08 AM)Sebas Wrote: Hi all,

Just over 24 hours and we're gonna do the event. It's going to be 3 hours of madness in Hypers Hell. We will use the (risky) tactic to spawn rape them and will try to have as many runs as we can in the 3 hours that we have. Because of the risky tactic we will probably wipe on some runs, which can happen.

We are looking for 1 RG and we need 8 barrels. We can also switch RG if multiple people have a RG and don't mind to shield some waves.

We will use the barrels for:
Wave 2 - 1
Wave 5 - 1
Wave 8 - 1
Wave 11 - 1 
Wave 12 - 2 
Wave 15 - 2

We have a few cancellations in the last couple of days, so there is still room for people to join if they like. We also have a few maybe's. 

I would like to ask the following people to bring their barrels (and cades of course):
Marc
CzechNorris
Juxius
Antar

NoName and Tofu also have barrels, but they are on maybe for now. The rest can bring tomes / MSK / cades.

Password will be provided via a message on this forum or via Steam (add me Sebas1985 if you prefer Steam). The raffle will take place after the event, where one of the participants will win a prize.

Happy hunting tomorrow and let's hope we will have some legendary drops during the runs!
risky? Bruuhhh ??
Playing with you is risky Tongue
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
That's why they disable friendly fire in this game and is the damage for those who cause it Smile
Ok ill be RG. Or hoplite :p both can shield
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
cuggythejuggy - 2530140 - Tome + FMB - full 3 hours
(04-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Sebas Wrote: That's why they disable friendly fire in this game and is the damage for those who cause it Smile

friendly fire on barrels is pretty fun, sadly the deathmatch servers are locked behind a Password nowadays
(04-03-2022, 04:07 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 11:54 AM)Sebas Wrote: That's why they disable friendly fire in this game and is the damage for those who cause it Smile

friendly fire on barrels is pretty fun, sadly the deathmatch servers are locked behind a Password nowadays

Sad
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
The password is 2 don't ask me why.
Let me try if I can remove it.

E: Can't remove it because no password ain't alpha-numeric. Will inform Nao about this.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Helice - 2519566 - tome + FMB - 3h
Legendary Loots: 23
Steam:Helice
Username:Zoger
Playerid: 2459944