Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

more diff loot
Hey all, 

I've come with another Idea about more stuff that could be added. Boss Minions Legendary armor 
So the Idea is that you can now loot and wear armor which is from for example Odin's chosen or Royal Huscarl. 
From Balance point could they be between house craft and Red legendary high tier. So that they are not overpriced and not too weak. 
This would encourage people more to grind and get more stuff beside the usual legendary. Also, would many people play more normal and Hard because you can loot the boss Armors.
Not every mob should drop their boss minion's armor, for example follower or all the low tier normal boss and Hard. 

What do you think ?
You can add me here : Zoger
I'm sorry to tell you that. But don't hope for any update in this mod anymore. The last one was already many years ago and all the devs are inactive nowadays.
Loots : 41
As said before, theres people committed to create new items, nevertheless the part that's gonna be hard, is to do the update of the general mod. But it would be a great addition meanwhile NI2 on bannerlord can be developed
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(10-04-2022, 08:17 PM)DB_Wololo Wrote: I'm sorry to tell you that. But don't hope for any update in this mod anymore. The last one was already many years ago and all the devs are inactive nowadays.

If we want things to change. We have to go and write Devs.
This would let them know people are playing this game.
@All if you want things to change, write the Devs kindly

I think if we let them know that people are still in the community, they maybe come and look up the stuff and give their opinion
You can add me here : Zoger
Make North Korea d Invasion Great again!