Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Missing Gear
Hello, 
Sometime back i had loaned gear to another player and opened a trade back so that when i came back to the game i would be able to recieve this gear back. Player claims that gear was sent back and i should contact a dev to see where it is because it is not in either of our posession. 

Thanks
You can check your own trades atleast to see if you recieved it back or not if you wish.

Other than that, please wait for a dev to come back to you - your character name corresponds to your account name so that one was good to find, I'm not sure how many trades your account has had going on so perhaps you could provide a charcter of the other player or a character ID to limit the amount of work for the dev.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(28-08-2022, 02:06 PM)Julia. Wrote: You can check your own trades atleast to see if you recieved it back or not if you wish.

Other than that, please wait for a dev to come back to you - your character name corresponds to your account name so that one was good to find, I'm not sure how many trades your account has had going on so perhaps you could provide a charcter of the other player or a character ID to limit the amount of work for the dev.

https://imgur.com/a/n1Va12b

2 images of the trades are in that link. The tradeback did originally have the Byrllysg, im assuming it was removed by the other party before trade was cancelled.