Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Dear Support Team,

I am writing to you today to request an appeal of my account suspension. My account was suspended, and I understand that this was due to my misconduct.

I sincerely apologize and want to assure you that I have learned my lesson. I acknowledge that I violated the terms of use and that my behavior may have disturbed other users.

I promise to abide by the rules in the future and improve my behavior. I would be very grateful if you could give me another chance to continue my experiences on this beautiful game.

Thank you in advance for your time, and I hope for a positive response.

Best regards,

Ameise
Hi

What is your game name.

The_Irish_Eagle
Thanks for the answer.

I am not sure, but i think VLKA_Ameisensammler_CM
HI

I have read the previous Bans and warning and I am going to keep the Ban in place for a few months more.
Dear Irish,

I am reaching out to you once again to request a reconsideration of my account suspension. I have waited for over a month now, and I have been banned for more than 2 years. 

I would like to once again express my sincere remorse for my past misconduct. I acknowledge that I violated the rules and that my behavior may have caused harm to other users. I deeply regret the inconvenience this has caused. 

I have learned my lesson and I am ready to strictly adhere to the rules in the future. 

I assure you that I will make a drastic change in my behavior. If given the opportunity to use my account again, I will always conduct myself with respect and fairness. My goal is not only to enhance my own experience in this game but also to contribute to maintaining a positive and supportive community. 

Thank you for your time and for reconsidering my case. I sincerely hope that you accept my apology and grant me another chance. 

Best regards, 
Ameise
Hi

Your account has been unbanned. Make sure to follow the rules of NordInvasion and do not get into trouble. Repeat offenders will be dealt with swiftly.

Regards

The_Irish_Eagle