Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

CN_Rachel_James
I got kicked because I had deployable shields on the public CN Rag server with like 12-15 people on it. No rules have been broken on my part so CN_Rachel_James abuses admin powers for no reason.
you were reported for refusing to bring support items, in a rag run with only 10 players.

you turned a blind eye to my suggestions 3 times which led to the kick.

is it something kickable? yes it is. of all the players in the server you were the only one not bringing anything with you, not even normal cades.
And here You lie, because I had no support item when I joined, then after your first suggestion I got shields and after few rounds got kicked.

Show me the rule that allows You to kick player that have support item, but not the kind of You like.
deployable shields are NOT support items.
http://m.qpic.cn/psc?/8b0fbca5-145a-4c5c...f=viewer_4

http://m.qpic.cn/psc?/8b0fbca5-145a-4c5c...f=viewer_4
What do You think it is then? Why players can choose them only as a support item on engineer...

Going forward let someone else clarify it instead of making mess of pointless talk
(03-06-2023, 03:09 PM)Damianoser Wrote: What do You think it is then? Why players can choose them only as a support item on engineer...

Going forward let someone else clarify it instead of making mess of pointless talk

There're multiple tiers of deployable shields in total, but sadly with the 'deployable board shield (3 pack)'  you got last night, which you seemingly proved to me were actual support items by placing 3 of them all at once on the ground, the name of your character on the k/d list wouldn't even be prefixed with a letter 'E'. In addition, those shields don't even show up in the support log on admin's panel.

And here you are insisting that they are actual support items, which normal cades barely pass for in a rag run that was not a guaranteed victory, with only 10 ppl at the time you joined. Everyone in the server knew what they had to offer, doing their best to help the team, and you didn't even bother to play as one of your other characters equipped with quality gears. You know perfectly well what you did last night was wrong and borderline trolling. You just won't admit it.

Speaking of pointless talk, this will be my last response to you and like you said it's a better idea to have others take a look at the whole thing instead of staying attached to this thread all night, is it not? Big Grin