Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Servants of Annunaki - NA

Overview/Background: Birthing civilization as we know it, the Sumerian people possessed an astounding intellect, and claimed to speak directly to the god-giants the Annunaki.  The most elite of Sumerian warriors were hand picked by the gods, and gifted with combat prowess rivaling no other. 

Now many years have passed, and the Annunaki's children have faded into the background, forgotten but not lost.  However the explosion of conflict in Calradia the gods have commanded their children to re-emerge, and aid the ailing Swadian people in their conflict with the Nords.

Accepting all who require help, or desired to lend a hand, the Annunaki's Servants are growing in numbers and strength, rising once more to smite the Nord invaders!

Requirements: None!  We accept all players new or old, all you need is a fun attitude and a sense of humour!  Be warned however, we do not accept trolling, griefing, or glitching!

Added Bonuses: We are an NA house, EU are welcome of course but the ping difference is nice Smile  also I'd be much appreciated if everyone was willing to trade supplies at low/no cost to fellow members, so we become better craftsman faster, and get better gear!  Finally any medics/engineers are incredibly valuable, I (Reiver) am an Engineer, but thats all we got so far.

Banner: Done, I'll see if I can get the posted one in game, until then it's not a huge deal what you got Smile

Signature: I'll also make a sig, after the banner haha

TeamSpeak: IP: 69.250.177.68
            Feel free to hop in anytime!  We'll answer any questions you may have, and can bang out a few rounds Big Grin

I'm pretty busy with college, but like I said I promise I'll get a banner and sig done, and tidy up the page as I go.

Thanks and may the Annunaki bless your blades!
-Reiver

TO APPLY:
Forum Name:
In-Game Name:
Steam:
Level:
Build (infantry/archer etc.):
Crafting Style:
Medic/Engineer?:

Members:

nice!
" I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle. "
Big Grin
Looking good. You guys can request a House channel on the Nord Invasion teamspeak (88.198.5.120:9990) from Conqueror_Worm. You can find usually find him lurking on the IRC.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
alright cool!  it'll save draeth the bandwidth haha
welcome our newest (and first) member Warhamer!  ;D
as well as alintin
new banner done - its still kinda crap but i'm just now starting photoshop + digital art classes, ill touch it up as i learn more
looks good cant wait to see it in-game!
" I once fought two days with an arrow through my testicle. "
welcome to our two newest members Draven and Canth!