Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] hero token
hey,

today i found out, that there are hero tokens on 3 of my chars. I think i changed the hero class on these chars and didnt use the token. so I spent the 750k gold a second time.
I didnt know, that there are tokens for it and i think i spent gold instead.

I want to ask if maybe there is any chance to get the gold back from these chars, because i didnt know about hero tokens. This would be awesome.

Maybe someone can check out my three heroes:

Thank you in advance.  Heart
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
(13-12-2023, 12:22 PM)MikeS Wrote: hey,

today i found out, that there are hero tokens on 3 of my chars. I think i changed the hero class on these chars and didnt use the token. so I spent the 750k gold a second time.
I didnt know, that there are tokens for it and i think i spent gold instead.

I want to ask if maybe there is any chance to get the gold back from these chars, because i didnt know about hero tokens. This would be awesome.

Maybe someone can check out my three heroes:

Thank you in advance.  Heart

Hero Token just means free Respec Mr. Capitalism. Hero Tokens are particularily  bound to one char as far as I remember

If you ever are about to create a new Char you can save your gold pile a little bit
[Image: unbenannt4q62ra9gvf.png]
[Image: unbenanntsf9hye1bjl.png]
Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man
Warden

Name: [LoC]The_Social_Man_II
Chosen Marksman

Steamname: matthias[IR_Nr59]
(13-12-2023, 06:15 PM)Matthias Wrote: Hero Token just means free Respec Mr. Capitalism. Hero Tokens are particularily  bound to one char as far as I remember

If you ever are about to create a new Char you can save your gold pile a little bit

If it's the same hero tokens that were handed out when the 4 new hero classes were added, they are not just free respecs but replace the 750k hero fee entirely.
Perhaps you are referring to the monthly free donator respec; either way, this sounds like something only a dev could fix.
well, i remember that i have changed one of my chars from a hero class to another hero class. i did the character respec and i think i payed 750k again for the other hero, because i didnt know about hero tokens.
The one char is an very old one and there is a hero token left, so i think i maybe paid twice. I am not sure about, i just saw all the hero tokens on these 3 characters. @noname, when there was hero token added when the new heroes came out, that would explain the situation on two of my characters which are newer.

The respec of my hero was years ago, so i really dont know.

I think the thread is closed for me. noname´s explanation sounds good to me. i was just wondering.

Thank you.
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets