Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

An unknown admin
So, today we were playing on NI_Ragnarok_EU1, everything was fine until I went for dinner after w6 and THOUGHT it was fine to just stay there until the afk timer hits in and I don't earn any xp anyway (we were more than 10 people, I obviously would have left if we were like 3 people), especially since it has never been much of an issue before. Apparently, nobody had any complaints with me just being there, since I was still on the server upon returning. I respawned for w13 and just got back to playing when all of a sudden I got kicked by an admin which I don't know the name of (that's why there's a picture of all the people who were with me on the server at the time) for no reason (since I was back, I was actively playing again). After joining again and realizing I can't be tomed in anymore, I typed ''Fuck you, admin'' (even though I know I shouldn't have said it), which was enough of a reason for the same guy to ban me??? I mean, I am sorry, I just got overwhelmed by frustration and anger, but is this really a reason to ban me after playing for over 2 years?

Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Average badmin moment. I smell a stinking amount of superiority complex
Yeah, I looted stuff alright, go away!