Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

YNN Daily Update #2
Unleash the Untold Power of the SKS Shield! You Won't Believe What Happens Next... BLOOD WARNING! GONE SEXUAL!

**YNN News Report: Interview with Szay**

*Host: Greg Buckle*
*Guest: Szay*

---

**Greg Buckle:** Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our special coverage of the recent events in Nordinvasion. I'm Greg Buckle, and joining me tonight is a player who needs no introduction - Szay, the lucky individual who managed to loot the uber-legendary SKS shield. Szay, thank you for joining us.

**Szay:** Thank you for having me, Greg. It's a pleasure to be here.

**Greg Buckle:** Now, Szay, let's dive right in. First of all, congratulations on your incredible feat! For those who might not be familiar, could you please tell us what exactly does SKS stand for, and why is it so coveted in the world of Nordinvasion?

**Szay:** Absolutely, Greg. SKS stands for "Spectral Kinetic Safeguard." It's not just your average shield; it's a game-changer. The SKS is renowned for its ability to block all incoming damage, making its wielder virtually invincible on the battlefield. But it's not just about defense; it's also a fashion statement, a symbol of prestige and power.

**Greg Buckle:** Fascinating! Now, Szay, tell us about the moment you looted the SKS shield. What was going through your mind?

**Szay:** It was surreal, Greg. I had been grinding for hours, battling through hordes of enemies, when suddenly, there it was - the SKS shield, gleaming like a beacon of hope amidst the chaos. My heart was pounding as I reached out and claimed it as my own. It was a moment I'll never forget.

**Greg Buckle:** I can only imagine the adrenaline rush! Now, Szay, there are rumors swirling about the SKS's unique ability to prevent conception just by equipping it. Can you shed some light on this?

**Szay:** Absolutely, Greg. The SKS is not just a shield; it's a force to be reckoned with. Its mystical properties extend beyond mere defense. Legends speak of its ability to ward off not only physical harm but also unwanted pregnancies. It's like wearing a suit of armor and a contraceptive all rolled into one.

**Greg Buckle:** Incredible! Now, Szay, as the proud owner of the SKS shield, how do you plan to use it in your future adventures in Nordinvasion?

**Szay:** Well, Greg, I plan to wield the SKS with honor and integrity. I'll use its unparalleled defense to protect myself and my fellow players as we embark on daring quests and epic battles. But make no mistake - the SKS is not just a tool; it's a responsibility. I'll use its power wisely and always strive to uphold the spirit of fair play in the world of Nordinvasion.

**Greg Buckle:** Wise words indeed, Szay. Thank you so much for sharing your insights with us tonight. And congratulations once again on your remarkable achievement. That's all the time we have for now, folks. Stay tuned for more updates on the SKS saga as it unfolds. Greg Buckle, signing off.

---

*End of Interview*
You have a lot of freetime at your hands don't you Dagboi
Yeah, I looted stuff alright, go away!
(09-04-2024, 07:01 AM)Squiggles Wrote: You have a lot of freetime at your hands don't you Dagboi

Hey, thanks for noticing! At YNN, we're all about hustling and getting the job done. We take our responsibilities seriously, which means we're always on the grind, covering all the cases that come our way. So, nope, no such thing as too much free time around here!
I can't believe I was the lucky player to loot the SKS! I won't ever have to worry in the bedroom ever again. Thank you for interviewing me! I'll put it to good use.
Mangler - 27/5/18

- Fluzzer looted, too bad it wasn't a brain Smile
(09-04-2024, 07:10 AM)Szay Wrote: I can't believe I was the lucky player to loot the SKS! I won't ever have to worry in the bedroom ever again. Thank you for interviewing me! I'll put it to good use.

Hey Szay,

That's fantastic news! The SKS sounds like the ultimate game-changer, both on and off the battlefield. And hey, if it's doubling as your contraceptive, well, that's just a bonus feature, right? ? Thanks for letting us in on the action, and we're thrilled you're putting the SKS to good use. Keep dominating out there!
(09-04-2024, 07:09 AM)DagBoy Wrote:
(09-04-2024, 07:01 AM)Squiggles Wrote: You have a lot of freetime at your hands don't you Dagboi

Hey, thanks for noticing! At YNN, we're all about hustling and getting the job done. We take our responsibilities seriously, which means we're always on the grind, covering all the cases that come our way. So, nope, no such thing as too much free time around here!

I'll give you guys a 5* rating on Google
Yeah, I looted stuff alright, go away!
I just tried out the contraceptive feature of the SKS! It really doesn't disappoint! I have absolutely no chance of an unwanted pregnancy, and Fluzzer and I can succumb to each others' charms as often as we like!
Mangler - 27/5/18

- Fluzzer looted, too bad it wasn't a brain Smile
(09-04-2024, 07:17 AM)Szay Wrote: I just tried out the contraceptive feature of the SKS! It really doesn't disappoint! I have absolutely no chance of an unwanted pregnancy, and Fluzzer and I can succumb to each others' charms as often as we like!

Thanks a ton for your awesome feedback on our recent YNN post about the SKS! ? We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our coverage.

To Squiggles mentioning the five-star review on Google: You rock! Your support means everything to us, and we'd be honored to receive such a glowing review.

And regarding Szay and Fluzzer's "adult dance" adventures with the SKS:  We appreciate the humor, and we're glad our coverage is sparking some creative thoughts!

Oh, and to everyone else reading this: If you're loving what we do as much as these awesome folks, don't forget to show us some love on all our platforms! Give us five stars on Uber, DoorDash, Deliveroo, TripAdvisor, and heck, even Michelin Stars and PSA ratings if you're feeling extra generous! Your support helps us keep doing what we do best.

Thanks again for being part of our community, and stay tuned for more epic coverage!