Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cavalry Mode on Non-Cavalry Maps
Hey all. Just letting you know I am putting a moratorium on any instances of Cavalry mode being played on the standard game-mode map pool, under any circumstance, event or otherwise. This includes both CN and EU servers and communities. Anybody who has played it should be able to admit that it is far from the way you were intended to play either game-mode; it bugs the enemy AI, causes issues with the server (potential server crash on using big healing station and more fun stuff), and to be honest it is just not the way the game was meant to be played. Anybody caught doing this will face punishment similar to breaking a rule from the current written rule-set (visible by clicking 'Rules' at the top of the Forum screen). Of course, there will be no retro-active punishment for this, as that'd be very lame, but going forward think of it as part of the game rules. From now on, if you want Cavalry mode loot, just play Cavalry mode.

For those asking "why now, so late in the game?": It seems nobody was around that was willing to enforce what should have been part of the standard rule set; game-mode swapping is something seems to have occurred in the past four years only or later, and I would have enforced it the same way back then as I am now. Unfortunately, I've only been active recently. I'm not traditionally an admin or developer that deals with these things, but I do think we as a community should maintain a modicum of respect for common sense to say "yeah, this probably shouldn't be allowed". Thank you for your understanding, and much more thanks to you guys for keeping playing all these years.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
why now, so late in the game?

Thanks for bringing it up Terath Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(27-05-2024, 03:16 PM)Terath Wrote: Anybody who has played it should be able to admit that it is far from the way you were intended to play either game-mode

But k4mi said it was OK

(This is a joke and esoteric reference)
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.07.18)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Cavalry map change when?

remove swadian night raid please.
Loots : 19

(28-05-2024, 02:28 PM)Berkay Wrote: Cavalry map change when?

not liking Night Raid is a skill issue tbh
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
(28-05-2024, 05:52 PM)Midren Wrote:
(28-05-2024, 02:28 PM)Berkay Wrote: Cavalry map change when?

not liking Night Raid is a skill issue tbh

not about skill issue, the map has depressing atmosphere and exaggeratedly giant
Loots : 19

The map is very dark, I think you are right on this issue.

[Image: qqq.jpg?ex=6649ab95&is=66485a15&hm=e1d8f...c94d845c3&]

LR*ReaPsoT~

LOOT
Elegy
Dragon Spear
Defender Boots