Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Hello again, Irish...

First of all, I'd like to say I did not ''fully admit I would be banned when questioned by another player''. I was talking to guys in spectator, jokingly telling them they all have the power to report me and potentially get me banned. None of those guys felt the need to report me though (well done shadow, hope you feel better now), and neither did anyone get reported during the past two years where there were 10 players at most and nobody cared about NI at all. Anyway, I'm sorry I placed a cade in a spot where the bots couldn't hit it. I started the run knowing exactly what I was about to do, knowing it's illegal, but I did it anyways, because I was curious to see if this glitch could get you to win w15 easily or not. Furthermore, as you know, Rise from the Ashes II needs you to kill 100 of every boss, including odin, so I really wanted to get that kill, in case winning in that spot was as easy as I thought it would be. I don't want to blame it on anyone else (aka a quest or even winter for creating the quest, God forbid), I'm taking full responsibility for my actions, I'm just saying that this quest was indeed a reason for me to do all of this. I want to say I'm not the only one who used it or knows about this, and now that I'm in this situation anyway, here's a list of all the glitches and bugs I've gathered across my 2,5 years of playing this mod, so someone can fix that stuff in the next update kek
1. even though stacking cades is illegal, if you do it, you can get to many places on many different maps because there's not a single barrier preventing you from doing so.
2. you can duplicate barrels by placing them while you refill ammo, so if you click LMB and F at the same time during prep time, it'll place the barrel, but you'll still have one in your hand, which means you've effectively created one barrel out of thin air. I don't know about tomes, but I'm pretty sure you can duplicate them too by doing the exact same, I haven't tried it though.
3. you can put a cade on offshore so bots can't hit it, we know about that...
4. on hidden farm, you can put a strong wall cade beneath the small stairs next to spawn 1. if you do it in such a way that only a small corner of the cade is peeking above the actual stairs, you can still jump over that corner and get to the area on top without the bots being able to hit that cade at all.
5. on swadian folly, if bots are following you and you jump over the shrine next to the tents, they get stuck between the shrine and the tent that's next to it; could be considered a bug.
6. if you join as an engineer and rejoin as a medic right after, you can open the building menu and place cades, I'm not entirely sure how to execute this, but it's definitely possible.
7. on swadian town, if you get to the healing table next to the usual cading spot and stand on the barrel next to it, you can glitch into the wall where bots can't reach you at all, neither ranged nor melee.
8. on hyper's castle, if you turn left from spawn 1 and walk straight to the wall, turn right and you'll see a statue (the statue on the left). next to that statue there's an anvil, a big barrel and chest. every entity (players and bots) can get stuck inbetween the chest and the barrel, unable to move out of there until they die, which is incredibly useful for bosses.
9. the pathing on lake town is fucked up, but I guess everyone knows that at this point.
10. on forgotten bay, inside of that cave at the back of the map, if you get up the first ''stairs'', where the health and ammo refill are, there's a stone you can't walk across and get stuck. as a player, you can just jump over the stone, but the bots get stuck in that stone because again, the pathing sucks.
11. on kings reach, next to the usual cading spot, there's a table with a headtaker on it. if a bot gets on that table, it's stuck there, free for you to shoot.
12. on nordic fortress, next to the usual cading spot, there's a corner with a soup right next to it. if a bot gets into that corner, somehow the AI breaks and it can't get out. same as on hyper's castle, very handy for bosses.
13. on swadian citadel, at the very back of the map, behind spawn 2, if you go up those stairs and get to the very top, you can jump down from there. right there is a wooden beam sticking out of the wall. if a bot follows you while you're jumping down there, it'll keep running onto that beam and get stuck in it. one of the best places to get a boss stuck.
I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure there's a lot more, and nobody has ever been reported for any of this as far as I know, even though it has been used a lot. This might also be the best opportunity to say sorry for putting that little ''fuck you'' under slayer's post about 7k wtn, I didn't mean to insult him and I'm sure he wasn't insulted either. Other than that, there's no point in saying anything else, I'm loving this game and I've spent many hours on it every day. Now I can only promise not to do anything of what I've listed again and hope you're not perma-banning me because of such a stupid little thing and show some mercy. Thanks for bothering to read all of this.

Best Regards...
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
I've asked multiple times if there are any known map bugs that need fixing - next time, just tell me about them (or any mapper thats active) rather than abusing them.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 58 & Upgrades: 30

2018: _1
2019: 15
2020: 17
2021: 15
2022: _8
2023: _1
2024: _1

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(27-05-2024, 10:11 PM)Julia. Wrote: I've asked multiple times if there are any known map bugs that need fixing - next time, just tell me about them (or any mapper thats active) rather than abusing them.

I've never been asked about map bugs, and there's no way you didn't know about this. also, ''next time'' seems a bit ironic.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Hi

The Ban will stay in place.