Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Report on PCK/Malong & Pyra
Official Report on PCK Incident
Introduction
This report details a series of incidents involving [CC]-Arthur, [CC]-Lucan, PCK, Nervous_Man, and Pyra. The incidents stem from a disagreement and subsequent harassment related to the equipment choices of the CC Clan. The following account is based on the screenshots provided and the statements made by the involved parties.
Incident Overview
The conflict began when PCK, mentioned that our clan, Camelot's Court (CC), only possesses heavy wall barricades and not stronger barricades like the strong cade. As a relatively new clan, we prioritized purchasing quality gear over more advanced barricades, which suffice for normal rounds and occasional hard ones. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man found this situation amusing and began to mock our clan name and members.
Despite our friendly requests to stop, the mockery continued. The screenshots reveal a series of disrespectful and derogatory names directed at our clan, which significantly affected our morale. Throughout these interactions, we maintained a respectful and civil demeanor, hoping for the situation to de-escalate.
Escalation and Harassment
During a wave, both Arthur and I died. Given that the next wave was a boss wave, we requested to be resurrected using tomes. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man refused, calling us unimportant, apes, and not worth it. They also coerced other players into not using tomes on us by threatening to exclude them from the Trickster event. Specifically, they targeted CN UFE with these threats. While it is acknowledged that toming is not mandatory, the insults and toxic behavior were unprovoked and unjustified, as we had not behaved in any manner warranting such treatment.
Continued Threats and Insults
On a different map, the harassment persisted with threats and continued insults directed at our clan name. The screenshots provided will corroborate these claims, showcasing the disrespectful and toxic behavior exhibited by PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man.
Conclusion
The attached screenshots will provide evidence of the claims made in this report. The behavior displayed by PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man was unwarranted and detrimental to the gaming experience of the CC Clan members. We request that appropriate actions be taken to address this toxic behavior and ensure a respectful gaming environment for all players.
Screenshots
[Attach screenshots here]
We are available to provide any further information or clarification needed regarding this incident.
Submitted by: [CC]-Lucan & [CC]-Arthur

Attached Files
.jpg   Insults3.jpg (Size: 202.4 KB / Downloads: 41)
.jpg   Insult2.jpg (Size: 332.63 KB / Downloads: 41)
.jpg   Insult1.jpg (Size: 480.09 KB / Downloads: 35)
.jpg   Insults4.jpg (Size: 203.93 KB / Downloads: 31)
Since you were not telling the clan name i was trying to guess it Smile

also i assumed you belong to clan camelot which you obviously do not. Also aren't you using their clantags?

Also i did use a tome on both maps which you conveniently left out of your report. (as can be checked by any dev)

Edit: Also, "Noone important dead" is a quote we used on trickster events when somebody died.

Edit2: You also left out how you earlier bullied a Newbie named "Peenus" for misplacing a cade, threatening to ban him and report him to an Admin.
(19-07-2024, 06:52 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: Since you were not telling the clan name i was trying to guess it Smile

also i assumed you belong to clan camelot which you obviously do not. Also aren't you using their clantags?

Also i did use a tome on both maps which you conveniently left out of your report. (as can be checked by any dev)

The clan name is well known by now and i wrote it in the chat Smile. Also guessing a clan name makes sense. but not in such a disrespectful way you did. you were well aware what you are doing and using such cheap methods now to avoid any problems is kinda emberassing, dont you think? Smile 

I have my clantags in front of my Characters. Not on my Forum Acc tho, since the clan is pretty new.

well you did. I also never stated  otherwise. i just said you all threatend and insulted us Smile Which is absolutely true and also checkable by Devs. Just in case you think that makes it better....

Provide better arguments, or you won't get your head out of the noose.
Remember when you threathened to ban a newbie for misplacing your cades?

You act self righteous, trying to make yourself both the hangman and the accusator
Hey, if you want to embed pictures directly into your post instead of attaching them, you have to upload the picture to any website (for example imgur.com). Once it's there, you have to grab the link to the picture, paste it into the URL box of the ''Insert an image'' button and click ''Insert''. If it doesn't work, try adding a ''.jpeg'' behind your link.  Wink
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: The conflict began when PCK, mentioned that our clan, Camelot's Court (CC), only possesses heavy wall barricades and not stronger barricades like the strong cade.

This didn’t happen. I didn’t even know you had a Heavy Wall Barricade, so I wouldn’t be able to comment on it. If you have evidence of me mentioning this, by all means provide it

What actually happened was two members of your house joined a public Normal server on Hande’s Retreat a few days ago and simply typed “hard.” You ended up wiping 3 times in a row on waves 2, 6, and 5 in succession on Royal Observatory and then another map. Then you rejoined us on Normal on King of the Hill. We won and someone else (not named in this report) typed something about us winning because we have barricades. One of your members replied something like “imagine getting cades before weapons.”

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: As a relatively new clan, we prioritized purchasing quality gear over more advanced barricades, which suffice for normal rounds and occasional hard ones. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man found this situation amusing and began to mock our clan name and members.

I don’t think I did this. I think your screenshot only shows me commenting like I liked one of the suggestions.

Anyway, we don’t care about your choices. But you asked for advice, we answered your questions, then you ignored it. If you’re not going to assimilate to a well-established community and not cater yourself to them, then you’re going to get criticized.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: Despite our friendly requests to stop, the mockery continued. The screenshots reveal a series of disrespectful and derogatory names directed at our clan, which significantly affected our morale.

I don’t recall you asking anyone to stop. Calling some of those messages derogatory is also a stretch.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: Throughout these interactions, we maintained a respectful and civil demeanor, hoping for the situation to de-escalate.

You seriously call this respectful and civil?

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: During a wave, both Arthur and I died. Given that the next wave was a boss wave, we requested to be resurrected using tomes. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man refused, calling us unimportant, apes, and not worth it.

1. People don’t have to tome others in. People have refused to tome me in many times, and I’ve never opened a report about it.
2. “Nobody important is dead” is a well-known and oft-repeated joke in the community.
3. Humans split from apes. It was an evolution joke and not an insult.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: They also coerced other players into not using tomes on us by threatening to exclude them from the Trickster event. Specifically, they targeted CN UFE with these threats.

I already gave the CN community and other invited guests the event password. There was no coercion nor threat. It was a joke. It’s not even possible to force (i.e. corrce) another player to use or not use a tome.

You’re also conveniently omitting the detail where Pyra tomed two [CC] members (I suspect one was you) for Ragnar the same day TWICE on Fortress Under Siege and Offshore. So this obviously isn’t a continual nor targeted behavior.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: While it is acknowledged that toming is not mandatory, the insults and toxic behavior were unprovoked and unjustified, as we had not behaved in any manner warranting such treatment.

See above for evidence against this. I probably have more when I get back to a computer. You aren’t innocent victims here and you definitely escalate the situation as well with ad hominem attacks.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-07-2024, 07:21 PM)Malong Wrote:
(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: The conflict began when PCK, mentioned that our clan, Camelot's Court (CC), only possesses heavy wall barricades and not stronger barricades like the strong cade.

This didn’t happen. I didn’t even know you had a Heavy Wall Barricade, so I wouldn’t be able to comment on it. If you have evidence of me mentioning this, by all means provide it

What actually happened was two members of your house joined a public Normal server on Hande’s Retreat a few days ago and simply typed “hard.” You ended up wiping 3 times in a row on waves 2, 6, and 5 in succession on Royal Observatory and then another map. Then you rejoined us on Normal on King of the Hill. We won and someone else (not named in this report) typed something about us winning because we have barricades. One of your members replied something like “imagine getting cades before weapons.”

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: As a relatively new clan, we prioritized purchasing quality gear over more advanced barricades, which suffice for normal rounds and occasional hard ones. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man found this situation amusing and began to mock our clan name and members.

I don’t think I did this. I think your screenshot only shows me commenting like I liked one of the suggestions.

Anyway, we don’t care about your choices. But you asked for advice, we answered your questions, then you ignored it. If you’re not going to assimilate to a well-established community and not cater yourself to them, then you’re going to get criticized.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: Despite our friendly requests to stop, the mockery continued. The screenshots reveal a series of disrespectful and derogatory names directed at our clan, which significantly affected our morale.

I don’t recall you asking anyone to stop. Calling some of those messages derogatory is also a stretch.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: Throughout these interactions, we maintained a respectful and civil demeanor, hoping for the situation to de-escalate.

You seriously call this respectful and civil?

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: During a wave, both Arthur and I died. Given that the next wave was a boss wave, we requested to be resurrected using tomes. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man refused, calling us unimportant, apes, and not worth it.

1. People don’t have to tome others in. People have refused to tome me in many times, and I’ve never opened a report about it.
2. “Nobody important is dead” is a well-known and oft-repeated joke in the community.
3. Humans split from apes. It was an evolution joke and not an insult.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: They also coerced other players into not using tomes on us by threatening to exclude them from the Trickster event. Specifically, they targeted CN UFE with these threats.

I already gave the CN community and other invited guests the event password. There was no coercion nor threat. It was a joke. It’s not even possible to force (i.e. corrce) another player to use or not use a tome.

You’re also conveniently omitting the detail where Pyra tomed two [CC] members (I suspect one was you) for Ragnar the same day TWICE on Fortress Under Siege and Offshore. So this obviously isn’t a continual nor targeted behavior.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: While it is acknowledged that toming is not mandatory, the insults and toxic behavior were unprovoked and unjustified, as we had not behaved in any manner warranting such treatment.

See above for evidence against this. I probably have more when I get back to a computer. You aren’t innocent victims here and you definitely escalate the situation as well with ad hominem attacks.

i let the admins decide what they think of the stuff provided above by me and my clan members. I am more then happy to go in a call with the admins or devs to explain any situations and i am not afraid of telling the truth. However i will not chat or interact with you Smile We had that before and it doesnt make sense to discuss with you Smile
If any admin or dev Reads that. Please contact me per PM. i will provide discord and or steam name and we can call or chat there. i am just done with that pck and i think you (Admins and devs) can read from all the comments on other threads that i am not the only one done with pck and his POV and acting Smile
[Image: 20240602212415_1.jpg?ex=669c107f&is=669a...b7dc0a0b2&][Image: image.webp?ex=669c1080&is=669abf00&hm=86...75c8a56c3&][Image: 20240602210853_1.jpg?ex=669c1080&is=669a...f9d703a15&][Image: 20240602211951_1.jpg?ex=669c1080&is=669a...1a44b45b4&][Image: 20240602210713_1.jpg?ex=669c1080&is=669a...2077a9d30&]

My few screenshots. Wish i started taking those much earlier. Smile
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 47 (43 unique items, 4 doubles)
(19-07-2024, 07:26 PM)Alahrian Wrote: i let the admins decide what they think of the stuff provided above by me and my clan members. I am more then happy to go in a call with the admins or devs to explain any situations and i am not afraid of telling the truth. However i will not chat or interact with you Smile We had that before and it doesnt make sense to discuss with you Smile
If any admin or dev Reads that. Please contact me per PM. i will provide discord and or steam name and we can call or chat there. i am just done with that pck and i think you (Admins and devs) can read from all the comments on other threads that i am not the only one done with pck and his POV and acting Smile

We’re allowed to respond particularly with evidence that contradicts your claims.

Your screenshots show you typing in German which is against the rules. I asked you “English please” and you refused, replying to use a translator, then continued.

I also want to add that you repeatedly asked for our Discord usernames, and invited us to join your Discord server for a video call, presumably to intimidate us. If what we did was threats, then what you did was too.

(19-07-2024, 07:31 PM)Never Wrote: My few screenshots. Wish i started taking those much earlier. Smile

What rules were broken? Not having sympathy for some people isn’t against the NI rules. Likening one community member to another who makes logic and math mistakes isn't against the rules.

Is making a pun of “hater” and “Gatorade” when you don’t help a community member (despite claiming that you care about community) with their long-running quest goal an insult at all? I also want to point out the hypocrisy here: you say you care about the health of the community but won't help someone in the community at literally zero opportunity cost to yourself.

If you want me banned, so be it. But don't use the completely false pretense that it's about community. You just want people similar to yourself and dislike people that are outside your echo chamber.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2024.09.03)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: The conflict began when PCK, mentioned that our clan, Camelot's Court (CC), only possesses heavy wall barricades and not stronger barricades like the strong cade. As a relatively new clan, we prioritized purchasing quality gear over more advanced barricades, which suffice for normal rounds and occasional hard ones. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man found this situation amusing and began to mock our clan name and members.
CC only having heavy wall barricades is something I figured and pointed out, by watching these cades being built randomly over the maps I played on. It is well known I've been encouraging new players to get either a cheap heavy barricade or directly going for the best "short" barricade, which is the strong barricade. These two have been proven to have the most uses on all runs, mostly because it allows players to jump over them (they also have slightly increased durability compared to wall barricades).

What's truly amusing is you'd chose a slightly better melee weapon than better support, which was against the recommandations from the people you actually asked for advice. I'm surprised you didn't expect some criticism about this.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: During a wave, both Arthur and I died. Given that the next wave was a boss wave, we requested to be resurrected using tomes. However, PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man refused, calling us unimportant, apes, and not worth it. They also coerced other players into not using tomes on us by threatening to exclude them from the Trickster event. Specifically, they targeted CN UFE with these threats. While it is acknowledged that toming is not mandatory, the insults and toxic behavior were unprovoked and unjustified, as we had not behaved in any manner warranting such treatment.
You've been asking for a tome after dying on hard wave 4, on Offshore. I think using one for that particular wave would be a waste, especially with 6 tomes or so in that game.
You forgot to mention that on Swadian City earlier, Arthur killed the Nord War Marshal quite some time after you died while having enough spare tomes. Everything seemed to be fine then.

(19-07-2024, 06:32 PM)Alahrian Wrote: The attached screenshots will provide evidence of the claims made in this report. The behavior displayed by PCK, Pyra, and Nervous_Man was unwarranted and detrimental to the gaming experience of the CC Clan members. We request that appropriate actions be taken to address this toxic behavior and ensure a respectful gaming environment for all players.
I think you need to work on the quality of those screenshots also, you can use "ctrl+insert" to make one, if you're not using steam.
You can also follow what our nice friend Hamster said about embedding pictures in your post.

No rule was broken in this so called "incident", as far as I know.
"You're a moron, and a kill stealing bitch" - CzechNorris

"jean is just a passives aggressive asshole"  - El_Burrito

(Rise from the Ashes : 4, Rise from the Ashes II : 4)

(Legendary Loots : 67, Upgraded Legendaries : 28)