Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Free Give Away #5
I've decided to host a free lottery type give away.

Its a mystery lottery where you enter 2 numbers between 1 - 50

The first 3 people to correctly guess the correct number will have the opportunity to choose between either "A" "B" or "C"

example: The first winner Chooses "B" then the second winner will choose between "A" and "C" The third winner gets the remaining number.

The prizes very in each group, there is a good reward, a great reward and a down right terrible reward.  The choice is yours.

If all three numbers are not chosen within a day I will make a post and will allow players to make 2 more guesses until the said numbers are taken.

If you make more than 2 guesses before I make another post your numbers will be wiped.

Just a note...  Since the winners are the first three to guess the correct number, duplicates are essential. Thanks Kip

Alrighty  guy's If you wish it you can post another 2 guesses you may do so at this time.
SK_Tehmon - Marauder
SK_TehmonII - Commando
SK_TehmonIII - Sharpshooter
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein
21, 40
17 & 31
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
16 and 46
49, 23
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
12 32
THUNDER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!

steam name: Orca