Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Uncommon book you love
I'm a French-speaking guy... boom

but I want to read some good English book.

help me by presenting some uncommon book you liked!

why uncommon? mainly because I enjoy strange, unique, book and because i'm tired of getting ALWAYS the same answer (sorry but I don't want the G.R.R Martin thingy... a bit too mainstream for my taste... (and yes I read it in French...)

Anyway... feel free to share and discuss, I don't want suggestion for me, I just want to see what will come down!

thanks, and enjoy!
hum.. any chess player?
hook me up on chess.com : my nickname is LeIsatis!
I really enjoy reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series. It's really great if you're into fantasy. I wouldn't say it was particularly uncommon however.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Bulgakov's The Master and the Margarita. Perhaps not "uncommon" but one of the best books ever written IMO.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Are we talking any book that happens to be in English, or American/British literature?
Captain_Stoogey
Sword of truth series, by terry goodkind. really big into fantasy though and a 11 book series sooo...u really have to like it  ;D. first book is "the wizards first rule"
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(01-03-2012, 01:19 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: Are we talking any book that happens to be in English, or American/British literature?

Put any book! now with the ''awesome'' translate I can laugh and enjoy at the same time!

can we have a tiny synopsis please? some of those title interest me...

(you can also put a link on a site if your feeling lazy  8))

exemple:

Maybe not uncommon for English, but in French it is : John Steinbeck ''The Moon is Down'' a compelling book about the passive resistance man can oppose to tyranny, transcending!

(no wiki, wiki always spoil...)

google books :
hum.. any chess player?
The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
Also, the Robert Pinsky translation of Dante's Inferno.
Captain_Stoogey
(01-03-2012, 02:32 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Karamazov... awesome reminder! (was looking to read it for about six month now... never remember...) But, as a rule, I read Russian (and any other language apart of English) in French, reading a translation, I will get my first language first...

Dante Inferno... noted! (love your suggestion, those book are free  8) )
hum.. any chess player?
the Dragon Master series by Chris Bunch(not Eragon) very sexually detailed though  very good books though, its a trilogy

Dragonmaster
Knighthood of the Dragon
The Last Battle
(01-03-2012, 02:32 AM)Pandabomber link Wrote: The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky.

The Idiot by Dostoevsky
Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky
The Dune series by Frank Herbert
anything by Edgar Allan Poe
anything by Shakespeare

If I think of anything else, I'll list them later. I even write my own stuff sometimes.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)