Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request: VirdeN
  Hi my dear NI team. My good friend asked me to write his sad story and ask you about unban. His ingame name was CC_Sweet_Virden. And it’s his story:
He was captain of Dashing People House. When our greatest leader Fatalerror gone from NI he stayed at his place and didn’t let house disintegrate. He had trade alliance with vovgre. Together they had all that you can want in this mod. But one day...in one fatal day vovgre discovered a game bug which makes your character little bit better and stronger. Virden seduced by perspective of that bug, and just followed vovgre’s example. When NI admins banned both, Virden was so upset that lost for long 2 months. We didn’t hear anything about him. And 2 weeks ago he appeared and connected with us. As he said he didn’t turn on his computer this 2 months. Mod was a part of his life, he played NI all the time. And now when vovgre got unban he hopes that NI admin team unban him too. He is very sorry and ask apologize of all NI community.
I broadcast his speech word by word as he said:
«[glow=red,2,300]I was banned almost half year ago.
I was a captain of house DP and I had everything that I want in this mod. One day, fatal day for me, house leader vovgre discovered game bug which makes character skill little bit better...Now I don't know why I used it, maybe I thought it'll make my game time funnier… don't know. The only thing I know exactly it was the biggest my mistake and I reproached myself hundred times since that day, and still reproaching today. I swear you, I'll never use any bug or cheat I had a good lesson and want to bring apologies entire community of NI.[/glow]»
I surrender my soul,
Odin hear my call,
One day I'll sit beside your throne,
In Valhalla's great hall.
Like so many before me,
I'll die with honour and pride.
The right of a warrior,
Forever to fight by your side...
To save time I shall use the quote below; I will unban him on the same conditions as vovgre.

(31-01-2013, 09:32 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: I'm in an oddly happy mood tonight so I will unban you. However, this is not without reservation and comes with conditions.

Firstly, I have reset all of your characters.

Secondly, I will be keeping a very close eye on you and if you put one toe out of line, any of the dev's have my full blessing to ban you once and for all. The rest of the dev team are happy to leave you banned so believe me, they will have as little hesitation in myself in clicking that ban button. This includes glitching, trolling, insulting players, spamming etc etc. This list is not exhaustive. Conduct yourself in a manner becoming of the more mature player you are holding yourself out to be.

And finally, we also still have a list of every player who also used this hack and if you step out of line at all, every player on that list can kiss their chances of playing NI goodbye. In essence, if you screw up again, there are quite a few players that will be less than happy with you.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus