Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Logo
Calling all artistically inspired members of the NI community,

We need a new logo! That's right, as part of the big oh-five-oh, we want a new logo. The eventual logo will be used on the website, the favicon (the little image in the address bar), and even the upcoming auto-updater.
[Image: 29ims]
The current favicon needs some work

How this works

The rules for the eventual logo are simple:
- It must be recognisable.
- It must relate somehow to the game (eg: sheild, helmet etc).
- The background must be transparent.
- All logo containers are square, so your design must fit inside a square.
- Minimum size of 256*256. Bigger is acceptable but remember it needs to scale down. There is not many places we can use anything bigger.

Additionally, please keep a copy of the file in the raw, layered format (PSD prefered) but upload smaller jpg versions to the forum so that everyone can view easily.

Bare in mind also that Windows 7+ allows images to scale in size (see here). Your image should either scale or have versions for the main sizes listed in the link. Don't worry to much about this at first; as long as you are willing to put in the work to make the scaling work later.

Time Limit

There is no fixed time limit at this time. When we have a more fixed idea of times this post will be updated.
The devs will then choose our favourites and a poll will be created to choose the final winner. The winner will receive at the very least, a high level craftable. We have a sliding scale depending on how amazing your work is. Wink

Extras

By submitting you transfer all rights to the NI team. You will then be credited in the about page along with other contributors.
We will respect the community choices as much as possible but reserve the right to chose a different logo if we feel it better fits the design.
Devs etc can also enter but they obviously won't get a prize.

Good luck to all and we look forward to seeing what you can create!

Love,

The NI Family
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
I have two concept suggestions that maybe someone a bit more skilled with a picture editing program could work on. Of course, all the glory must be given to me.

CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Edit:What it should look like in general etc, do you want a banner? or is it a logo in a sense of like the Internet Explorer Icon for example?
We will need a square logo. This will be for the icons. If you want to also submit a banner then feel free, but we need primarily, a square logo that will work on the homepage, or on a users desktop.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Ragnash Submission.

EDIT: Added different sizes.
That looks pretty cool Ragnash.
Here's my submission. Decided to keep it simple. Have copies in .PSD and .JPG format, with transparent background in .PSD

Focus is on:
Simplicity
Making sure the favicon is readable in it's actual mini-size while not being too dull
The same colors as I believe people have come to associate with NI - blue/red
Ensuring the entire 16x16 pixels is being used in the favicon

so far so good Big Grin I'm liking that players are keeping our colours Big Grin
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Here's my submissions.

Logo Sword PSD - http://www.mediafire.com/?haq17vaaopqsic0

Logo Nord PSD - http://www.mediafire.com/?kt5y5s9kmem255r
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
first version
[Image: 6I5jgzU.jpg]
256x256

Second version- added transparent back ground, changed the gradiant colors to darker gray on the N and added a semi transparent shield.
[Image: yVjznb7.png]
256x256

[Image: Fqr487T.png]
128x128
SK_Tehmon - Marauder
SK_TehmonII - Commando
SK_TehmonIII - Sharpshooter