Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS: VGS
(28-02-2013, 07:40 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: You are selling your VGS? What?!

Hel is getting warm!! Pigs can fly!!! Thor ate his hammer!!
Das said something intelligent!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(28-02-2013, 07:42 AM)Yabu link Wrote: [quote author=Carolus Rex link=topic=10629.msg87492#msg87492 date=1362037243]
You are selling your VGS? What?!

Das said something intelligent!
[/quote]
The world is truly ending..

4 chains and crooked stick
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(27-02-2013, 06:57 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Please do not post anything but offers or modifications to said offers in this thread.
Can i get it at a lower price because im from cc?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(28-02-2013, 06:09 AM)Hablam link Wrote: i offer:
Fang of Fenrir
Boarding Axe(it is a nice head spliting axe Tongue)
Kings Will
Barrel

That's a very tempting offer, mostly because it only contains items I can put to good us - although I am looking for a better twohanded alternative. On the list of considered offers it goes!

(28-02-2013, 07:40 AM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: You are selling your VGS? What?!

4 chains

I think it's trying to communicate o.O. Yours is good offer! Those chains contain such potential. Unsure of how I would use them in a fight tho, without becoming a clichéridden, chain swinging whipdude.

(28-02-2013, 03:08 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Can i get it at a lower price because im from cc?

Not selling at a lower price to house members, but feel free to make an offer Smile
POK+ Heavy Plated Vest+ Trans+ Worm Bane+ Steel Cutter+ Mats
+ 600k cash
Loots: 0 
could add swadian boots to my previous offer
Fiendish Bow
Royal Shield
Apsods Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk
Transitional Armour (Blue/Orange)
Bronze Arrows
Bear Armour + Boots + Gloves (Full Bear Set)
Worm Bane

EDIT: I can add a Heavy Warhammer or Injustice to this offer.
Striker strikes again.

Thank you for your offers, I have read them all. Please keep in mind that I will most likely not pick one yet. Time will ensure all offers go on the table and will give me more time to consider. Do not think I am ignoring your offers if I do not respond Smile

Lord Striker: Your offers value in itself is very good, but contains only the following items that I personally value: Royal Shield, Bear Set. This means that while it's a good offer, you can increase it's value ALOT if you can replace the other items with things of equal worth. (Instead of Fiendish, trans, bronze, apsods and worm, an EK or a Fang of Fenrir?) I realize this might not be possible, but I thought you offer deserves some feedback.

Hablam: Replace the King's Will, Barrel and boarding axe with an EK and it'l be one of the best offers I've got. Add an EK without removing other items and I will accept your offer without further ado. Again, this is simply feedback. (your offer, with the Fang, is obviously already a valuable one).
Not making an offer, but what's an EK?
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ