Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which is better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Swadian Poleaxe
50.00%
8 50.00%
Swadian halberd
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Swadian Poleaxe Vs Swadian Halberd
Which is better and can someone post stats of both of them
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Stats:

Swadian Poleaxe:

Speed: 92
Length: 150
Swing damage: 53 cut
Thrust damage: 30 pierce
Crafting cost: ~500k

Swadian Halberd:

Speed: 80
Length: 170
Swing damage: 55 cut
Thrust damage: 35 blunt
Crafting cost: ~850k

I personally prefer the poleaxe. Like the faster speed. The difference in damage isn't big enough to justify the halberds use (just my opinion).
ok cool i think i will go with the halberd because i think it looks better as well but thanks for the stats
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

and also how much does each of them cost? i think poleaxe is around 400k but how about halberd?

added costs in first post
(27-02-2013, 11:35 PM)IRK_Remono link Wrote: I personally prefer the poleaxe. Like the faster speed. The difference in damage isn't big enough to justify the halberds use (just my opinion).

I think the extra 20 length of the halberd might be the defining feature of it rather than the damage. The Halberd has a much better time as a slashing weapon than a general purpose weapon. In any case, I usually don't engage in melee as a skirmisher, but when I do, I prefer to use a pointy stick.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Actually, those stats are incorrect. The actual stats:
Swadian Poleaxe:

Speed: 92 90
Length: 150 156
Swing damage: 53 cut 54 cut
Thrust damage: 30 pierce 25 pierce

Swadian Halberd:

Speed: 80
Length: 170 180
Swing damage: 55 cut
Thrust damage: 35 blunt 31 pierce

Fact remains that the Poleaxe is more of an all-round weapon, being shorter, but having a higher speed. I'd prefer the poleaxe if I would kite, for example.
The Halberd is a very good weapon for slashing over the first row of slashers in a shieldwall, since it has 180 length and higher damage than the poleaxe (though very similar)
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
thanks guys for all locking now