Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cant place deployable shield and barricade
Hi Guys  Smile
For some strange reason i cant place shield and barricandes anymore, i can pick them up, but when i try to use them it just makes the "throwing"-sound and thats it. one in a while, my char bends down, as if placing it, but he does not place it.

How can I fix it?
Does this happen everywhere? In some cases I had his problem too with the throwing sound and the shield not going down, but in all cases it was just the cade not having enough space to deploy.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Can be space of if you switch to another weapon then back to cade etc it can deploy. You do have to be patient sometimes
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Try to dance around when you are placing it. It works sometimes for me if have problems with deploying.
I'm afraid that non of your advise seems to work.
I cant place my shield on level-ground, even away from everything, so its not a matter of space.
The strange thing is that its has worked for days, and suddenly one day, it stops working, and it was not after i updated the mod.

I tried deleting the NordInvasion folder and downloading a new one... didnt work Sad
Tried using a different char... didnt work Sad

Any chance you can record with FRAPS what is happening?
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Hello again guys.

I fund the problem. My PC was on power-saving mode, and when i changed it back to full power, I was able to place shields again... Dont know why this has an effect on the game though.
But thank you for your help Smile

Lacius out.
(16-04-2012, 12:43 PM)Lacius link Wrote: Hello again guys.

I fund the problem. My PC was on power-saving mode, and when i changed it back to full power, I was able to place shields again... Dont know why this has an effect on the game though.
But thank you for your help Smile

Lacius out.

Glad you got it fixed. Topic locked.
"And it goes a little something like this..."