Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I want more teamplay
This night i played the best rounds on hard mode ever played. We was 10 random player on Town and reached till the wave with Tyr and his boys. And everybody played his roll very good. We had shieldmen, damagedealer, a Medic and some archer in the background. There was no cav needed making endless rounds or the stupid hit and run tactic necessary.
But why is this good teamplay so rare? And what can the developer do, to improve the teamplay? I hope everybody brings some good ideas!

Some people will now say, just join a clan and you get your teamplay. But first i think thats not the solution. And at the moment you can see, the most high lvl player join one of the great clans like GOTS and so on to solve this problem.

The best Idea in my opinion, is to change this high item drop system. Iam not talking about cloth or wood. Iam talking about legendary items or Shade Ore. How about put out these drops randomly on one living teamplayer. So everybody like the medic or the shieldmen has a chance get a reward for his efforts. So everybody want to reach a high wave and everybody can play their best role for the whole team.

I hope everybody brings some good ideas!
// And sorry for my bad english  :o
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
+1
Well one way is to hop into Teamspeak and find who are playing there. Maybe you can do some neat teamwork with them.
Yes! Not enough people are on the TeamSpeak!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I like this idea as well, and think it would stop the focus from being killing the boss first. If there is a horseman helping kite though, how would he be able to get the random drop if he is far away from the killing player?
I was there last night, and it did go extremely well and noone was on teamspeak at all. Just everyone knew what they were doing for the team and we made it work out (Atleast until wave 8). I agree aswell that it was the best hard mode game i've played so far, hope to have more like it Smile
Believe me, before v0.24 came out, people were all charging through the Nord Mob like drunken monkeys, it takes time for people to mature their heads and realise that going naked rambo isnt a viable choice at all.

When v0.40 comes out, the player base would be much, much co-operative.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
(22-01-2012, 04:45 AM)OneEyE link Wrote: This night i played the best rounds on hard mode ever played. We was 10 random player on Town and reached till the wave with Tyr and his boys. And everybody played his roll very good. We had shieldmen, damagedealer, a Medic and some archer in the background. There was no cav needed making endless rounds or the stupid hit and run tactic necessary.
But why is this good teamplay so rare? And what can the developer do, to improve the teamplay? I hope everybody brings some good ideas!

Some people will now say, just join a clan and you get your teamplay. But first i think thats not the solution. And at the moment you can see, the most high lvl player join one of the great clans like GOTS and so on to solve this problem.

The best Idea in my opinion, is to change this high item drop system. Iam not talking about cloth or wood. Iam talking about legendary items or Shade Ore. How about put out these drops randomly on one living teamplayer. So everybody like the medic or the shieldmen has a chance get a reward for his efforts. So everybody want to reach a high wave and everybody can play their best role for the whole team.

I hope everybody brings some good ideas!
// And sorry for my bad english  :o

+1

It was nice. All plp make a good work, healers, archers, fighters...
Nothing annoys more than an archer stealing a kill (I do it all the time Wink). It'd be great if people who are getting the assist XP or the direct XP get the drop (only 1 of them , not a chance to get something to all of them , but to roll if there's a drop, and if there is , roll it again to see who it goes to ?)
Some more good work last night from the little team we seem to get lol, Wave 13 :O