Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

GoT MMo ( Game of Thrones )
so i just found out about this.....

"Publisher Bigpoint is no stranger to browser-based MMOs, so I’m hoping the final product for Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms is as fun as it sounds.

The sandbox MMO is yet another sandbox style game, pitting three factions (the Baratheons, the Starks, and the Lanisters) against one another. You play as a regular warrior from a minor House and can pledge fealty to one of the major Houses, betray them whenever you like, and engage in massive castle sieges.

It sounds like it could be the very first Game of Thrones video game that might, in some small way, live up to the books. The game will feature some material from and consistency with the HBO show, though how that actually factors into gameplay remains to be seen.

Developer/Publisher: Bigpoint"

site to game: http://www.gameofthronesmmo.com/

YOUR WELCOME!  ;D
THUNDER BUDDIES FOR LIFE!!!

steam name: Orca
A shame that they wasted this huge license for a pay2win (I mean its bigpoint, dont expect something else) browser game, so much more could be done with it. Sadly not looking forward to this, guess there will never be a nice GoT video game, the 2 Singleplayer games from cyanide were also not that good (nicely said).

I dont like browser games that much, because Ive never played a good one, so I am maybe not objective.

| We’re part of a story, part of a tale, sometimes beautiful, sometimes insane. |