Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fallout : A Post Nuclear Roleplaying Game
I noticed that there wasnt a Fallout Topic for what ever reason that may be. Anyway I've created this topic so that if your like me and you enjoy the Fallout Series ( Not just fallout 3 and New vegas ) That you are able to discuss and argue the game. whether you prefer Brotherhood Or Enclave , NCR or Legion or any other faction here i hope you can get speak to like minded gamers and hopefully get something useful out of this. ( BoS rule!!! )
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I have yet to play Fallout 1 and 2, but I have like 180hrs gameplay on Fallout 3 and maybe 50 or something on New Vegas.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
You should go back and play them Yabu. They are a different type of game, but they have the in depth strategy and outstanding role-play elements that come with any old Black Isle Studios title.

Oh, and I am on the survivors faction side sipping rot gut in Cassidy's bar.
I played a bit of Fallout 1 some years ago, but didn't think much of it. Maybe I didn't give it enough chance/time, but it seemed to me exactly like BG except that it's post-apocalyptic, and I prefer the medieval setting of BG. 
If you put time into the first and or second you will thorougly enjoy them. A great feature is that they arent easy like games today are which is a nice change from the usual fallout of find a gun and your god Big Grin Even when playing very hard  / Harcore
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin