Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

accuracy of SS bow
i dont know if this is intended but the ss bow seems to be less accurate than the war bow or even the long bow which are cheap marketplace items. this doesnt seem balanced at all when you compare the price of these bows.
would be very nice if you devs could change it Wink

you can notice the difference if you zoom in.
see for yourself. here are some screenshots:

war bow:
SS bow:
long bow:
Chars: TFP_Vollhonk, TFP_Spartaner, TFP_Vollhorschd, TFP_Vollspacko
Maximum accuracy for a bow is 99 and it decreases in accuracy the more damage it deals. If you have a bow that does 13p and a bow that does 35p, the 35p will be less accurate. Considering you have the same PD and WPF when using both bows.

AFAIK.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Lol
Jarold is right, except 99 isn't max, just default.

And the difference isn't noticeable Smile.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I hadnt even noticed and I used to love the long bow. But except at extreme ranges you will never notice the difference in shooting.
Increase in power results in a decrease in accuracy, as part of the game's mechanics. Remember when worm created the sharpshooter class, it was never his intention to make archers as accurate as the crossbowmen. As a result, we on the present dev team have changed our policy on this, making archers more accurate than they were after the 0.4.0 patch. From this, we increased the proficiency of the archers, making archers significantly more accurate than they had been previously. You will be able to hit 99% of enemies with a very high degree of precision, asking to be more accurate than an olympic archer at 500m is a bit much though.
I like what you just said barristan, i like it alot.