Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Short/Heavy Barricade
Got these I'm looking to sell or trade for mats and gear. Looking for trades that consist of gold or equivalent value in mats or gear. Post below or shoot me a PM. Thanks

Also looking for crossbowman gear. Will sell cheaper to members of SK. One of the barricades on the AH

1 x Short heavy barricade

2 x Heavy barricades
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
278 construction tools, a normal barricade, a grinder helmet, 78 chains, 74 Heavy Cloth, and 41 sparkly necklaces for the short heavy barricade. This equals probably over 560k in mats and gear.
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
(04-03-2013, 06:45 AM)Colonys22 link Wrote: 278 construction tools, a normal barricade, a grinder helmet, 78 chains, 74 Heavy Cloth, and 41 sparkly necklaces for the short heavy barricade. This equals probably over 560k in mats and gear.

ANything else you can offer? Not looking to trade it for so many construction tools
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(04-03-2013, 05:57 PM)Murrow link Wrote: [quote author=Colonys22 link=topic=10729.msg88759#msg88759 date=1362379542]
278 construction tools, a normal barricade, a grinder helmet, 78 chains, 74 Heavy Cloth, and 41 sparkly necklaces for the short heavy barricade. This equals probably over 560k in mats and gear.

ANything else you can offer? Not looking to trade it for so many construction tools
[/quote]

Plus 270 wood and 70 metal?
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
That would be 278 tools, 270 wood, a grinder helmet, 78 chains, 74 heavy cloth, a normal barricade, 41 sparkly necklaces, 70 metal, any maybe a steel sword or pitchfork?
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
I can add gold if needed, if u give me an amount
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
is that acceptable? or else i can make an offer without the tools
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
Looking for atleast 350-400k gold and some mats to make up the rest of the portion
Bumpadoodle