Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I stopped getting experience. help!
Sorry if wrong topic= my problem is this:
Today I was playing, pumped, everything was fine, when suddenly primerono after 20:00 - 21:00 Moscow time, I'm sorry but I do not know how much it will evropeyskomu.Tak now, after this time, I stopped getting experience and money (estevstvenno and drop as well), in both modes and on all servers, even though I get an assist experience that can be done?
What weapon did you use? Some weapons and weapon modes are bugged and don't register kills.
Long War Axe , that is, if I use it as a two-handed does not give, and give a polearm?oh so this is were you with Nyarla Sun pike in their hands?)
Yes the two-handed mode of the war axe is currently bugged.

And yep, Nyarla is me.  Wink
Thanks, I'll wait for corrections)
I also had no exp or assist xp or gold all day yesterday, and my buddy got credit x3 for a quest he never finished it completed three times and gave him three times the rewards. im not sure what was going on but even the website was down most of the day. is there a way i can get credit or is this a lost cause and an obsolete mod?
That's cause of the new patch Tongue
ok So.....what does that mean? ???
That you need to update, my friend. Here.
i already had that, the sec it came out yesterday it was after the new patch that nothing happened and things went wrong. I guess the modders dont read these posts. its ok ill play with out the xp and stuff its still a fun mod killing things.