Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is the first thing you grab out of the cabinet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whisky
5.91%
12 5.91%
Whiskey
9.85%
20 9.85%
Red wine
7.88%
16 7.88%
White Wine
5.91%
12 5.91%
Rosé
3.45%
7 3.45%
Champagne/Sparkling wine
4.93%
10 4.93%
Lager
11.33%
23 11.33%
Stout/Bitter
3.45%
7 3.45%
American shitty beer (lite)
2.46%
5 2.46%
Spirits (vodka, tequilla, sambuca etc)
13.79%
28 13.79%
Shakin\' up a cocktail
6.40%
13 6.40%
Liqueur
8.37%
17 8.37%
Brandy
3.45%
7 3.45%
Fortify that mutha! (port etc)
2.46%
5 2.46%
Rum (yo ho ho!)
10.34%
21 10.34%
Total 203 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Name your poison!
This is a thread for quite that; naming your poison! Discovered a cocktail you can't wait to share? Need to world to know about a fantastic year of port? Need to know the difference between whiskey and whisky? Discovered that drinking ethanol is not a great idea? Here is the place to share it all! As long as it's related to god's liquid gift to man, you can discuss it!

Something you feel is not on the poll? Let me know!

Also, you can select 5 options so please don't feel limited! If you are an eclectic drinker, let it show and let us know!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(05-03-2013, 01:11 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Something you feel is not on the poll? Let me know!

For Stars:
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(05-03-2013, 01:19 AM)Gashy link Wrote:
Let's keep it to legal outside of Colorado Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Whiskey (Bourbon).

Thinking of having a specific drink for NI drinking game?
Just intrigued... And if this thread can help to get some yankee's off of american beer then it's all worth it! Plus I'm always in the market for wine recommendations. Love my wine if you hadn't gathered...
- Fingus
Love me some Jack Daniels.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(05-03-2013, 01:45 AM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote:Love me some Jack Daniels.
We will never be friends.
- Fingus
Vodka and Tequilla. Any kind. Also, white wine should only be used for cooking that shit is disgusting
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
A good single malt is probably my default (preferably served neat).
A good random never to be seen on a menu again beer can be fun.
Champagne for celebrations and A Demi size for a date.
Will drink most wines, white or red. Pink = GTFO. Also if you say you only drink red, then there is a 90% chance you've only ever drank your sister's sauvignon-plonk.
I feel that it is only ok to drink something that looks like blended flowers on a beach.
Not big on tequila and rum; or that college-freshman Jaegermeister deer piss.
[Image: OH+DEER+GOD+OUR+SAVIOR+_7d4e9d6bc558d377...cd8dbf.jpg][Image: yJa8B.jpg]
- Fingus