Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A few ideas....
Hello there.

Here are some ideas that I have had while playing NI.  Probably not all good, or possible, ideas.

- Increase the assist XP range, or allow all non-dead characters to get assist XP.  I say this because as a ranged class I tend to stay back from the front line.  This leads to me not getting much if any assist XP.  I am supporting the team by firing my arrows into the oncoming horde of Nords, but unless I get the killing blow I see no reward for helping to lower the health of that Nord someone else finished off.  If we are all working together should we not all reap the rewards?

- Additional class ranks.  This is mostly for smoothing out the XP grind, and making the progress feel more rewarding.  I honestly wanted to quit when I saw how long it was taking to get from T2 to T3 for my archer.  I can not speak for melee types, but it seemed to just drag on.  Since we can not control our Stat and Skill points directly you start to hate the cookie cutter effect.  So my idea is to make every 5 Lvls allow you the choice of class direction.  Shorten the wait time, but also decrease to jump in performance.  This would also allow more even spread of equipment access as it currently is designed.  So recruits are in rags/base cloth, T1 might have heavy cloth to base leather, T2 heavy leather to studded, T3 starts to see hard material attached to leather, and so on advancing to metal based armors for the final few levels.

- More crafted range weapons.  I am a bit sad that I can not make an enhanced short bow, or some form of recurve bow, or a composite long bow.  I loved the idea that for armors there were the standard shop versions, and the slightly better 'crafted for you' version that had that little extra.  Ranged (for bows atleast) seems rather limited.  Yes we do have multiple arrow types, but the bow is half of that weapon.  Granted I know the more gear we have the more work when everything gets changed in a patch.  More work is never fun.  It just seems a bit lacking is all, and with the seperation of x-bows that leaves less to play with.

- New engineer toys.  Some new items that might work.  'Holy Hand Grenade' would be small version of the 'Exploding Barrel' that is thrown like a rock and causes a splash damage around the target.  Good for throwing at choke points, or large groups of Nords.  'Catapult marker' would act like the 'Exploding Barrel' but might have the effect of being hit by many thrown rocks fired from a catapult.  This is based on knowledge that we can not build catapults which i might be wrong about.  'Archer Tower' could be a form of barricade that ranged player could stand on to fire down from.  When it is destroyed anyone on it is damaged by falling off/being hit by debris.  'Target Dummy' is merely a distraction for the Nords to waste time on.  They think it is real Swadian, and attack it rather players.  All of these are merely new ideas to add options to the class.

- New healing options.  Some type of summoned NPC who 'casts' a few heals then despawns.  Call is a Nurse/Doctor/Apothacary.  A 'Priest who says a prayer and respawns all dead players to assist before the end of the Boss wave.  This could greatly help groups that struggle to survive the OP beserkers/brutes/Javs/Zweis.

- A way to convert money into assist XP.  This would be a very costly option.  Make it "0.1" conversion, and with the already costly Assist XP to Regular XP it limits the payout, but still lets the player advance via one more option.

- Quests that reward only Assist XP, only Money, only Crafting Materials, or only a Swadian themes item.  I enjoy the quests, but they are a bit limited.  Maybe they are not ment to be used so often, but for a new player these quests are very helpful.  It helps you get on your feet, understand how the Mod functions, and does add something beyond the "Kill all Nords" theme.  Again I know that the more you have the more work it takes.  It is a fun part of the Mod, and more options would be nice.

So there.  Some feedback.  I doubt any of it would be added right away, but ideas help the creative process.  So hopefully I have helped get some new things in motion.
:o  [glow=red,2,300]Missed it by.....  THAT MUCH.[/glow]  :o

[glow=red,2,300] FOR PONY!!! [/glow]