Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fallout Online 2238
Yeah , you read the title correctly.

Fallout Online baby ! It's not the project by Bethesda but a mod of Fallout 2 made by a bunch of developers. You need 2 major files from the fallout 2 game which aren't provided (they expect you to own a legal version of the game, so you have to provide those files (which are very easy to get)).

Basically, you start a char, you can die as many time as you want, you respawn each time but weakened (so you can't really abuse respawning) and all your inventory is lootable from the ground.

Crafting : You now have profession, so you can craft weapons , ammo, armors etc. You can mine minerals and iron and other stuff to craft things

PvP : You can attack anyone anywhere except at the respawn locations. Be aware that if it's in a city, guards won't like that you attack another person, but if you're running around cities you can come across players already in a fight and you can sneak on them , kill them , loot and walk away.

Treasure hunting : There are blueprints locked in lockers that are trapped. You can also get rarer weapons from those lockers. There are caves you can go investigate and you can find cannibals who wanna eat you, or a family of pigrats protecting a locker.

Factions : You can join the Brotherhood of Steel, the Regulators, The Vault City community, the Enclave !, and other factions.

Quest : You can do various interesting quests (so many available) and get rewards and XP

Clans : There are player clans around, they take over cities that give them x amount of caps per hour, they hunt and fight other clans for territories. They also have bases , where there are workbenches to craft, lockers to drop your stuff, etc..

And so much more, I Just dont want to write everything and leave some stuff for you to discover (slaving, hunting aliens, brahims, gambling, etc.. Tongue)

If you have any question post here, send me a pm on IRC or on the forum.

Download now

More info about the game

Game Wiki
If it's not another Fallen Earth I'll try it out (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Nice sphinx now we will take over ill give each newbie a 10mm pistol and leather armor take it while it's fresh
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(27-03-2013, 03:59 PM)Monopoly/Vodka link Wrote: Nice sphinx now we will take over ill give each newbie a 10mm pistol and leather armor take it while it's fresh

Yeah today's promotion, join us and receive your own 10mm with 100 bullets ! Wow ! Wink
first person who signes up gets a SLAVE a Super mutant or you could choose my Metal armor :p
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html