Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Crafting speed/all at once
When you craft Chain Links, Processed Wood or Cinstruction Tools, then it takes around 3-8 seconds to craft just 1 CL, PW or CT.

Example: If you have a lot cloth and metal like 10 000 of each material, then it takes around 3-4 hours to craft all the construction tools. I think noone wants to ''waste'' 3-4 hours for clicking on the left mouse button.

My question is if you could do all at once in just one click or the same crafting speed as crafting Old Boots to Cloth. That'd be more friendly to the crafters and the mouse.

Share your ideas about it.

Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Brilliant Idea!  Big Grin

Though at the same time, if it hasn't been implemented already perhaps there is a specific reason...?
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Also...who haver 10k of some mats O.o
maybe you click and it takes a few hours itself
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
Or you could ask your minion to do the crafting Tongue
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
also where you can type spme numbers like the ah just on normal marketplace too
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
Not that hard to implement auto-clicking by either running a macro or just simple javascript. I've already told people how to do this on IRC so I guess I'll also share it here.
The crafting button has the ID "begin_craft". You can click this using jQuery with $('#begin_craft').click();
To automate this, use the window.setInterval method, like so window.setInterval(function(){$('#begin_craft').click()},1000)
(11-03-2013, 02:47 AM)ughgh link Wrote: Not that hard to implement auto-clicking by either running a macro or just simple javascript. I've already told people how to do this on IRC so I guess I'll also share it here.
The crafting button has the ID "begin_craft". You can click this using jQuery with $('#begin_craft').click();
To automate this, use the window.setInterval method, like so window.setInterval(function(){$('#begin_craft').click()},1000)

NO dont do it! it Sends ugh your mats and he keeps them for himself!
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html