Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report ON_Beefnator and IRK_Biggie_Smaxx
Actually you are responsible for the AI being retarded. There is nothing that can be done about it; a bot will always be a bot and we have always punished players who find an exploit and (no surprises here) exploit it! I quote from the oldest rulebook in NI;

(17-12-2011, 11:32 AM)Johao link Wrote: No Glitching

Bots have no wit or a brain, they just charge at you at the nearest given opportunity, and will only be stopped by a fence. Naturally, their lack of intelligence allows them to be abused in unimaginative ways. Glitching is the solution to a cheap victory, players can just pick off bots like a trapshoot (which isn't a challenge and not for the purpose of this mod), and usually it happens most players are dead which the surviving few resort to glitching(which wastes everyone's time, disrespecting others). or for the fact that generally you don't care about others (which makes you stand out more as a dick)

This rule has existed for as long as I have played NI and players have been punished for it for just as long. I especially like Johao's closing point in this paragraph.

Players warned.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus