Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What equipment do you think is best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Throwing Spears (=15 per bundle), More but weaker
14.55%
8 14.55%
Jarids (=12 per bundle), Powerful
74.55%
41 74.55%
+Medic+
10.91%
6 10.91%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

T4 Equipment
Hey i want to know what equipment is your choice, because:
- Jarids are powerful, but if you carry 4 bundels of them you only have 48, at teh bosswave (trooper+) i need a refill, but i haven´t enogh time
- Throwing spears are weaker but 60 if you carry 4 bundles, but vs. Veteran Huscarls?
- Or are complete team based type with 4 medix boxes? (3 with anything)

Everbody who says, my english is bad can look here: http://www.moonport.org/wp-content/uploa...y-dick.jpg I hate the 6-years-old-guys who can´t imagine that not everbody is born in England/America/etc.
Can't go wrong with jarids and medic boxes
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I use Pike of Kings, Twigs, Field Medic Kits and Resurrection Tome on my Pikeman.

This allows me to do everything. Slash with Pike, throw with Twigs, heal with kits and still bring in a decent support item in the tome. Can even pick up a shield and shield for a fallen shielder mid-wave because of 6 shield skill.

Obviously this fit is rather expensive, but the premise still remains the same, slash, throw, heal and support. You can make adjustments on the kit depending on what waves are coming up as well by getting more throwing stacks. I believe the pikeman is a more versatile option than the crossbowman using this fit.
I'd go with a kit much like Ragnash's, and switch things up depending on the situation. If you're on a server with someone bringing 3 pike of kings, you don't need to bring your own halberd. Someone spawning with twigs? Bring an extra medic box or slashing weapon. You can always pick up a twig and refill, and you won't need to use lower tier throwables. Coordinate with your team and consider the best loadout depending on the situation. What items can you bring that will contribute most to the team? At times, you're better off just bringing a deployable shield.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma