Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cant Create a New Character
Hey guys, I used to play this mod a long time ago and now Im trying to come back and play it but when I create a new character in MaB and get the code, and try to activate it on the NI site it says an account was already created and I should log in with that info.
I have never played this mod on the PC I use now (Had to build a new one) so idk why it would be saying that. Any help?
If you use Steam, the same CD-key will be used on both PCs. Go on IRC to recover the login info for your old account
If you remember your old account password, your new guy will Automatically link up with your old one. Just enter the name of your new guy into the "Character name" spot on the website, and then use your password you used with your old guy and both guys  will automatically link up into the same account. After you created your first Guy, the Code you get when you start a 2nd (ect) guy becomes irrevelent. If you forgot your password Just hop onto IRC and ask a developer for help logging into your account. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion
Thanks guys
(14-03-2013, 03:54 AM)Mr_Awesome link Wrote: If you remember your old account password, your new guy will Automatically link up with your old one. Just enter the name of your new guy into the "Character name" spot on the website, and then use your password you used with your old guy and both guys  will automatically link up into the same account. After you created your first Guy, the Code you get when you start a 2nd (ect) guy becomes irrevelent. If you forgot your password Just hop onto IRC and ask a developer for help logging into your account. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion
Who is this Guy you speak of? You mention him a lot. :S
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!