Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account help
I got in the 'spoiler' with your account (To switch) 3 accounts that doesn't axist (old accounts but changed name, so i got 4 times the same account, only 3 are my old names) and 1 i don't use any more.

How can i remove them? or is that not possible?
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Pretty sure you missed the deadline where Hyper offered to remove useless accounts. I personally just use them as alts for different classes, renaming them to something that makes sense.
Didn't hear about a deadline.

Can a admin help me?
I have very much too help me Please ...all without BG just away
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
As ugh has stated their is a chance you can not get these accounts removed as you have missed the deadline where hyper was offering to removed unused accs
We are considering adding a feature where players can delete accounts but we are worried about how many people would accidentally delete their own stuff. Given how many people still manage to sell their legendaries to the marketplace, even with an are you sure button, we are concerned about how this would work out.
Well thats nice to hear that you thing about the future!

Well we will see it later  Wink
(15-03-2013, 06:43 PM)Barristan link Wrote:We are considering adding a feature where players can delete accounts but we are worried about how many people would accidentally delete their own stuff. Given how many people still manage to sell their legendaries to the marketplace, even with an are you sure button, we are concerned about how this would work out.

You may add a password request instead of an are you sure button. This way no one can accidently delete characters. Sorry for the off-topic post
(15-03-2013, 10:25 PM)Gimli link Wrote:[quote author=Barristan link=topic=11106.msg91347#msg91347 date=1363373034]
We are considering adding a feature where players can delete accounts but we are worried about how many people would accidentally delete their own stuff. Given how many people still manage to sell their legendaries to the marketplace, even with an are you sure button, we are concerned about how this would work out.

You may add a password request instead of an are you sure button. This way no one can accidently delete characters. Sorry for the off-topic post
[/quote]

+1
A bit off-topic here, but you might want to remove that +1 before Hande sees it and the warning turns into a mute :|

OnT: Password confirmation and option to delete accounts sounds perfect to me.
Striker strikes again.