Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I got banned.
I was playing nord invasion, then i got kicked. After that i joined again and got kicked instantly. Didn't even say anything. I then later tried to join in last time and got banned. I'm not really sure why. When will i get unbanned. My name in NI is BoW_Steve, I got banned on all servers.
A little snippet from the logs on US central...

17:42:04 - *DEAD* [BoW_Steve] BAD
17:42:06 - *DEAD* [BoW_Steve] U BAD
17:42:08 - *DEAD* [BoW_Steve] FUCKING NIGGER

etc etc. Not entirely impressed. Grow up.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
When am I going to get unbanned?
Why should I ever unban you??
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
6 months for saying nigger and calling my friend bad?
Because I was talking to my friends?
You still haven't answered my question. Why should I unban you?
- Fingus
Because I really didn't mean calling my friend "bad" or "nigger" Its just a thing we like to say to each other. I didn't know saying Nigger or or insulting was against the rules since yesterday. I read the rules just yesterday, didnt even know there was a nord invasion forum.
Horrible dude.. just horrible..

You will stay banned for a few days to think your language usage.
I'm very angry now.
It's not a rule, its common courtesy. You wouldn't shout that at someone in a shop or on a football field, why would you think you could do that in a game? Even if thats how you speak to your friends and they are cool with that doesn't excuse the fact that it could be offensive to others.

Just think before you speak.
"And it goes a little something like this..."