Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thank You
I just want to say "Thank You" to the Devs and Admins for their amazing work and effort to keep this mod and it's community good and prosperous!

(19-03-2013, 01:22 AM)Jeffacake link Wrote: If you are too lazy to read this wall of text, skip to the bottom:

I wholeheartedly express my gratitude for your expression of gratitude which reminded me to express my own gratitude. I have not stopped enough to think of our hard-working developers and the countless nights of tortuous insanity they must struggle through to continually improve this lovely mod for the benefit of us average players. While I rarely find a game, let alone a mod, that I have ever truly been impressed with, Nord Invasion has created for me many memories, a mark, of which I am sure, of a truly brilliant masterpiece. I still remember the thunderous charge of the Mounted Farmers towards terrified players on Beach Assault who had yet to understand what a shield wall was and who were showered by aimbot Javelineers. I still remember my redshirt days and the slow but rewarding improvement of my skills and leveling of my character to the half-decent sniper it is now. I still remember bastards such as minippl making it look easy through headshot after headshot, soloing entire maps. And I remember through it all the cheers and the insults, the generosity and the selfishness, the glorious and embarassing victories and deaths of my fellow players. Thank you for your dedication, thank you for your work, and most importantly, thank you for your love towards not only the mod but also to the awesome community you have nurtured since NI's conception. And while I cannot, for certain reasons, I strongly urge those who can to donate to this amazing mod as a token of your gratitude and help this amazing mod stay alive.

Two words we never say enough:

THANK YOU!

One thing we never do enough:

DONATE!

Here's to an eternity of slaying nords!  ;D

Far better than i said and could have said.
me too.  :-*
(18-03-2013, 04:11 AM)Eragon link Wrote: I just want to say "Thank You" to the Devs and Admins for their amazing work and effort to keep this mod and it's community good and prosperous!

If there was a 'thumbs up' here. You would have mine. Smile
[Image: Symbol_thumbs_up_green.png]
If there was one, you should give it to the rulers of our swadian mod Wink. I do appreciate the sentiment though haha.
If you are too lazy to read this wall of text, skip to the bottom:

I wholeheartedly express my gratitude for your expression of gratitude which reminded me to express my own gratitude. I have not stopped enough to think of our hard-working developers and the countless nights of tortuous insanity they must struggle through to continually improve this lovely mod for the benefit of us average players. While I rarely find a game, let alone a mod, that I have ever truly been impressed with, Nord Invasion has created for me many memories, a mark, of which I am sure, of a truly brilliant masterpiece. I still remember the thunderous charge of the Mounted Farmers towards terrified players on Beach Assault who had yet to understand what a shield wall was and who were showered by aimbot Javelineers. I still remember my redshirt days and the slow but rewarding improvement of my skills and leveling of my character to the half-decent sniper it is now. I still remember bastards such as minippl making it look easy through headshot after headshot, soloing entire maps. And I remember through it all the cheers and the insults, the generosity and the selfishness, the glorious and embarassing victories and deaths of my fellow players. Thank you for your dedication, thank you for your work, and most importantly, thank you for your love towards not only the mod but also to the awesome community you have nurtured since NI's conception. And while I cannot, for certain reasons, I strongly urge those who can to donate to this amazing mod as a token of your gratitude and help this amazing mod stay alive.

Two words we never say enough:

THANK YOU!

One thing we never do enough:

DONATE!

Here's to an eternity of slaying nords!  ;D
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and watch the world wonder.
You're all very welcome!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
welcome guys i did my best 8)
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html