Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

When you were a red tunic?
When i was red shirt, i was spectating ALL nords to see their items and just stare, And im not joking, i saw an admin with very good stuff and i thought he was hacker and i was going to report it on forums but i couldt registered to forums somehow, was my first day. And also i was thinking nord spiked clubs was epic weapons
Lol!
Shield of Kings         - 2013-08-23
Studded Gauntlets    - 2013-09-21
Typhoon                  - 2021-01-10
Tower Shield            - 2021-01-24
Noble Bastion          - 2022-10-09
When I was a red shirt, I would always hope to see Gashy in the server. He would always kick ass and he was basically a god.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Wen i was a redshirt...steel swords were glowing and i thought armored chars were gods...
When I was a redshirt infantry could buy marketplace armor that looked like Nord armor! I guess they got rid of that. Also cav was a class and the meta game was "Kite or die" cause not even deployable shields existed.

Also 1 hydra leaf would sell for like 2.5k-3.5k cause lazy, fat, rich people
Lol! Id probably be rich now if that was still the case  8)
(24-08-2013, 08:37 PM)Wartoast link Wrote:When I was a redshirt infantry could buy marketplace armor that looked like Nord armor! I guess they got rid of that. Also cav was a class and the meta game was "Kite or die" cause not even deployable shields existed.

Also 1 hydra leaf would sell for like 2.5k-3.5k cause lazy, fat, rich people

That was actually more because some people didn't know they were foraged. People also sold marketplace "goods" on the AH for outrageous profits.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Noone has ever seen me as a Red Shirt except for a few people, most quit Smile
When I was a redshirt I was all time killing ponies..