Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Battle Stats
I want to know, if you are working on them ?
I rly miss to see how many Nords i killed, its always funny to see.
Loots: 0 
Too bad it took 5 minutes to load the page showing it ^^
But yea, would like to see it again.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I wanne see it also, so I can see how much I killed so I can tell it to our swadian King.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(20-03-2013, 06:25 PM)Templar_Mathias link Wrote: i only see stats for that i have when i go to marketplace under sell

WUUT?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(20-03-2013, 06:31 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=Templar_Mathias link=topic=11243.msg92440#msg92440 date=1363803953]
i only see stats for that i have when i go to marketplace under sell

WUUT?
[/quote]

I think he is talking about item stats, while we are talking about nord kill stats.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Yeah, I miss it. I would love to see the battle stats now that I've gotten high-tier equipment.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Need to find an easier way to store them. They are still there but the SQL query it runs is just very inefficient at the moment.
(23-03-2013, 11:09 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Need to find an easier way to store them. They are still there but the SQL query it runs is just very inefficient at the moment.
Nice to hear they haven't been deleted  Smile
We know what we're doing with them and they will be returned to you in due course!!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-03-2013, 11:35 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: We know what we're doing with them and they will be returned to you in due course!!

Great Big Grin