Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Got banned - Spera
The thing is that I think it was unfair to ban me. The following reasons are:
1) The server wasn't active before he came. After him the players started joining the server.
2) I had read the rules before doing this and I didn't get any information about what I did was wrong.
3) I didn't bug the AI, the AI got stuck by itself.
4) How is it possible to forage when a player can't forage until everyone stoppes fighting. Alchemist's job would be near the impossible.
5) An admin told me after leaving the server that what I did is called AI abusing. Why isn't there in the rules anything about the term "AI abusing". New players wouldn't know anything about it. Even I didn't know that, as I had played a lot before this horrible case (I think a year already).
6) I haven't been warned or reported before this case. As the banning rules say (as it was my first time) I should get warned before that. No action in addition to that should be taken. (my herbs were deleted as the admin said).

As I said before, I think the ban was unfair (not to say very unfair). Because of that I think that I deserve a second chance and maybe a little "sorry" from the Nord Invasion community for getting me banned.

Carpra
Alternatively - Spera
Legendaries Looted: 

Stag Bow - 08/02/2017
1)Correct and we have always said foraging on an empty server is ok, not when players are it. The logs clearly show you couldn't care if players wanted to join.
2)
(17-12-2011, 11:32 AM)Johao link Wrote: This isn't your typical multiplayer game mod, you're in a co-operative game that emphasizes teamwork within fellow players, and where your enemy is armed with a 3-watt light bulb with no intellect whatsoever to jump over a branch. Co-op games tends to be nifty about competitive spirit.

No Glitching

Bots have no wit or a brain, they just charge at you at the nearest given opportunity, and will only be stopped by a fence. Naturally, their lack of intelligence allows them to be abused in unimaginative ways. Glitching is the solution to a cheap victory, players can just pick off bots like a trapshoot (which isn't a challenge and not for the purpose of this mod), and usually it happens most players are dead which the surviving few resort to glitching(which wastes everyone's time, disrespecting others). or for the fact that generally you don't care about others (which makes you stand out more as a dick)

The guidelines of determining a glitch:
- It's a place where bots cannot get into
- It's a place where bots cannot reach you in melee
- When specific bots can only touch you (like pikemen)
- Bots get stuck in a place deliberately trapped by a player and killed by the player(which you get experience + gold from it)
3)See point number 2... Could the bot get to you??
4)Everyone else manages to forage without pissing off half of NI... Weird that...
5)Read the rules
6)Read the rules. They do not say you should get warned. Go read what they actually say.

And yes I deleted your herbs because I could not believe what an idiot you are. You actually thought that you could report a player for obeying the rules while you break them? Well unfortunately that is not the case.

The ban is unfair? The ban is a wonderful way for me to get you to come onto the forum and say a massive "sorry" to the NordInvasion community for being such an idiot. Once you have said sorry I will unban you.

Love,

Hypernoma
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
1) True
2) Alright, after reading the rules again I managed to notice this one word "abused" (one time in the whole text).
3) That bot could get to me very easily as it came for me after some time.
4) I would appreciate your help on that. (really)
5) Point 2.
6) Alright, special punishment.

Thank you for a quick response and I am sorry when you really think that my ban was really necessary. As I said in a point 4, I would be very happy to hear the strategies of foraging in new Nord Invasion foraging system  ;D.

Carpra
Alternatively - Spera

Sorry  :-*
Legendaries Looted: 

Stag Bow - 08/02/2017
Unbanned. There is a discussion on how to forage on IRC right now. It's riveting.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus