Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Veteran Pikemen
On Hard Mode, I'm sure some people have noticed as it is not a big deal, but I have noticed that ''Nord Veteran Pikeman'' has a War Spear, instead of a pikeman. I am just wondering if there is a answer to why they are not just called ''Nord Veteran Spearman''?
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
A long time ago when hardmode first came out, players will a little upset about having pikes stuck in their face so to make players stop crying they were switched to some shorter. But good idea, time to change back!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(23-03-2013, 08:09 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: "A long time ago when hardmode..."  "to make players stop crying"
What was there to cry about, Veteran Pikemen on normal seem easy enough so what was all the fuss about?

EDIT: with a good team normal mode Veteran Pikemen seem easy enough
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius
All troops have very different stats now then when hardmode was released
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Lets just say we weren't as well prepared back then. Tongue
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Dear lord it was annoying to have them all hit through eachother. Wouldn't matter much now I think with the shielder/slasher combos.
(23-03-2013, 09:20 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Dear lord it was annoying to have them all hit through eachother. Wouldn't matter much now I think with the shielder/slasher combos.
I knew there were a few old faggots still around Wink
- Fingus
Just a little update I noticed also only some of the Nord Veteran Pikemen have spears and some have pikes ;P
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
Lols, what the problem?Shielder on the left, and slasher with polearm or flamberge a little on the right, no pikeman will hit you!
Steam - thebadmanFT
(23-03-2013, 10:22 PM)thebadman link Wrote: Lols, what the problem?Shielder on the left, and slasher with plearm or flamberge a little on the right, no pikeman will hit you!
EXACTLY
CC_BGuardian=Commando, Crossbowman, militia.
CC_BGuardian_X=Man at Arms.
CC_BGuardian_II=Archer.
CC_BGuardian_III=skirmisher.
Proud CC member.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius