Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report player Poh_taye_toes
The player is Poh_taye_toes
Just generally being annoying continuing to block my shots as I try to kill bots.

This all happened on the 27/1/12
In my defence, Leglonglas was today (27/1/12), leeching xp on Australian servers
Once I threatened to report him for idling on these forums, he started attacking me with his fists, damaging himself.
Not wishing him to be hurt, I raised my shield up in defence. He then drew his bow and started to fire into it.

He threatened to post pictures of me shield blocking, and ALSO attempted to fire arrows into a healing pot I was using.
This all happened on the same server.

I WOULD provide pictures, but the forum is giving me an upload error, So I will try to post them later
I would suggest you do potato, as there are two conflicting stories, and one has more proof at the moment.

EDIT: what are you trying to upload them with?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
That's why i prefer taking videos in case if photos don't say enought  Wink

Potato try uploading photos or there is not enought evidence to support ur story.

"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
ah yes of course so tell me why put up your shield in the first place when there is reflective damage on me? hmm. why stay NEAR me if i'm an archer and your an infantry? why would u also be standing in front of me looking directly at me for seconds at a time when you could simply walk away and actually play the game instead of trolling me? okay i COMPLETELY believe your story there mate.

edit:
Also would there be any screenshots or evidence of a kind of you ever threatening to put up a post about me on these forums? If you did you would of taken screenshots of the logs.
Seriously guys..

Try to be nice ingame to other players.