Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The New House Banner Ingame Thread
To replace the current Pandion Knights banner.
[Image: pkbanner.png]
Start the game already!
[Image: scaled.php?server=853&filename=worthless...res=medium]

A10, please. 'Cause nobody gets the purple unicorn.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
All added and up to date, thanks.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
This response is to the various messages I've received. Please bear in mind I am very drunk. Any files I say are included are not implemented until the next patch. I have posted this before. How do you think you would have new files on your computer without downloading anything?

Worm, I am really drunk. Please edit this to make it publicly presentable. God bless my birthday.
-Hypernoma

Original message saved for for posterity.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(31-03-2012, 02:08 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: This response is to the verious messagss I have received. Plsase bare jn mind am very drunk. Any files I say are inckuded qre not implemented u.til the next patch. I have posted this before.. How do you think you would have new files on your computer without downloadjng anythinh??

Worm I am feaaly drunk. Ease edit it. To makr it public presentable. God blessd my birthdaty. Xxx
wow very nice you can tell your having a very good time Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
HaHA! Dangly parts.

Uhmm, sooo.. Sorry for being a turd, but I'd like to have this revision added instead.

[Image: scaled.php?server=109&filename=worthless...res=medium]

A10. House of worthless. I won't do this to you again. Never again.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
Click, I love you. I was obviously a TINY bit drunk last night...

As for worthless banner, I will try to include it. I am away for a few days but hopefully someone can tell worm to add this Tongue
- Fingus
[Image: warbert.jpg]

WarBert

Requesting Slot D20
Added WarBert and new Worthless banner.
Can we change place for the house of the elites to A4 ?
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx